" Of course I didn't "

The two figures moved away from each other quickly.
" Uuh... You didn't see anything. " L.J moved his arms and hands around in front of him to help his words. Jane stood by his side awkwardly. You grinned at them and moved your head in a ' yeah, I did ' motion.
" Uh huh, of course I didn't. " You continued grinning at them and Jane laughed awkwardly.
" So... What did you see exactly? " Jane asked, leaning against a tree. You continued grinning as you answered.
" Well, it kinda looked like you two were making out. Could just be me though. " You were trying hard not to laugh at how awkward and embarrassed they looked.
" Pfft, as if I'd make out with her! " L.J pointed at Jane with his thumb and she just crossed her arms and looked at him before calling him an idiot and turning back to you.
" (Y/n), you can't tell anyone. Please. " Jane begged.
" Aww, why not? " You asked, upset with knowing something AWESOME that you weren't able to tell anyone.
" Killers can't date each other! One of them is going to end up dead! " L.J shouted, arms raised high.
" And I think we'd all know who that would be. " Jane said. L.J. Sighed before speaking.
" Yeah. I'm going to say sorry in advance. I'm sorry Jane. " Jane eyed him suspiciously.
" Why? " She asked. L.J looked at her puzzled.
" I thought we said we knew who'd get killed...? " He asked, still confused. She slouched a little and looked at him, exasperation evident in her body.
" I meant you, you idiot! " She shouted. You couldn't help but laugh at this point and shake your head slightly.
" Man, you guys have a beautiful relationship. " You laughed again and they both looked at you in annoyance.
" Shut up (Y/n). " They said at the same time and you turned away laughing. Jane stopped you just before you could walk out of the tree shelter thing.
" Promise you won't tell anyone? " She asked.
" We will tell them... Eventually... One day... " L.J added. You rolled your eyes at him before smiling at Jane.
" I promise I won't tell anyone. " She removed her hand from your shoulder and you waved at the two before walking out and back the way you came.
~~~~~~
You walked through the front door of the mansion and headed into the living room. Hoodie looked up from his cheesecake, which surprised you, and waited for you to speak.
" Umm.. Why are you staring at me? " You asked. He laughed awkwardly before answering.
" Sor-rry, I was wait-ting for L.J and Ja-ane to walk in, b-but I guess th-they're not.. Did y-you find th-them? " He asked curiously. You looked at him for a bit, biting your top lip slightly. He did a head gesture, signalling for you to say your answer.
" Pfft, no. I did not find them at all. Nu huh. Nope. " Hoodie looked at you in confusion and even Masky looked up from stuffing his face to look at you. You stuck your lips out and nodded your head awkwardly. " So yeah. Anyway, I'm going to go upstairs. Ciao peeps. " You walked out of the room shaking your head at yourself when you heard E.J speak to the gang.
" That was weird. " You stopped and decided to listen in on their conversation. You didn't really have anything else to do. You peeked your head in slightly, just enough to see them. No one was looking in your direction, so you were safe.
" Was it? I've stopped noticing when she does something weird. " Wow. Your boyfriend was just so kind. BEN looked at Jeff and rolled his eyes.
" You're so nice to your girlfriend. " He returned to his game after saying that.
" I know. " Jeff answered. Everything then went quiet as everyone returned to their own thing. (That wasn't exactly what I thought I'd hear. Wasn't even exciting. Pfft, rude.)
You turned around and made your way back to your room. A little nap couldn't hurt. You smiled to yourself as you entered your room. Your bed looked so comfy. You jumped on it, smiled and then looked at the time. 14:13. Plenty of time before supper. You closed your eyes and let yourself fall into a deep sleep.

A/n- Did you guys expect what you found? Let me know in the comments! I hope you all enjoyed this part, and if you did, don't forget to vote and follow! Have a good day/night.
<All image credits go to original creator>

~ Abyss