Making it official

You were awoken from your peaceful slumber by a soft knock at your door. You rolled over and groaned, getting up and putting your dressing gown on. (Why the hell is it so cold in here?) You headed towards the door and unlocked it before opening it slightly.
" Yes? " You peered through the crack and huffed when you saw it was Jeff.
" Hey sweet cheeks. " He grinned through the door, his hair falling into his eyes slightly. (Damn, he's cute)
" Jeff, as much as I like your company, I need sleep. Stop disrupting my sleep. " You mumble/whined. He scoffed, pushed you gently to make himself room to walk in and then made himself comfortable on your bed. He sat there for a while, looking at you in disbelief.
" (Y/n), I've come into your room twice during the night. " He replied, looking at you like you had said the stupidest thing in the world. (Wow, rude)
" Twice might as well be a hundred times Jeffy. " You rolled your eyes and you saw him tense up at the use of his nickname.
" (Y/n) " He pouted. " We've talked about this. " He whined and you giggled slightly. He perked up a bit at the sound of your laugh and grinned up at you before patting the spot on the bed next to him.
" You're like Wall-E. " You paused to think for a minute. " Less adorable, but like Wall-E anyway. " You nodded to confirm your own words and he just shook his head and placed his hand on his heart in fake hurt.
" Wow. Hearing this from my own girlfriend. " He stopped and his eyes widened slightly. You stood there awkwardly for a second as he stared into space, his eyes still wide. He shook his head quickly before smiling up at you. " Sit. We need to talk. " You freaked out at this point and quickly sat down before spurting out words.
" Youknowyoucan'tbreakupwithmesincewe'renotdatingsoyeah. " You spoke really quickly, your words jumbled up. He put his finger to your lips and shushed you. He smiled reassuringly and held one of your hands in his, stroking it softly. He removed his finger from your lips before speaking again.
" As I was saying, I've been thinking, and I think we should try it. Being together I mean. I really like you and I'd love for you to be my girlfriend. So... Will you? Please? " He looked down quickly, his usual white face now turned a deep shape of red. You could tell he freaked out at the end, which is why he said please. You laughed slightly before biting your lip.
" Of course. " You responded, smiling at him. He looked up at you quickly, his face a mix of shock and happiness.
" Really? " He sounded so surprised you couldn't help but laugh.
" Yes, really. " You assured him. The shock on his face was gone and had been replaced by more happiness. So much happiness.
" Wooh! " He first bumped the air, narrowly missing your nose. You backed away quickly, a smile on your face.
" Woah there Jeffy. " You really didn't want a broken nose. He just shrugged and looked at you.
" Would've been payback. " He laughed and you just looked at him.
" That was ages ago! You're the one that decided to scare me! Jerk. " You mumbled the last bit and pouted.
" Says the one who broke my nose. " He smirked at you.
" Shut up. " You responded, convinced this was the best way to deal with it.
" Make me. " He taunted. (Not this again.)
" You wish. " (No way am I kissing him. He deserves to suffer my wrath.)
" I do actually. " (Never mind, screw that.) You turned his face to you and kissed him quickly. You tried to move away, still wanting him to experience your wrath but he wouldn't let you. How rude. You soon melted into the kiss though and were more than happy to kiss him back. It soon got heated and you were having a full make out session, with you straddling him. He moved away after a while, his forehead resting on yours. His chest was moving quickly, in rhythm to yours as you both struggled for air. You looked into his eyes and he just looked back for a while.
" I should get back to sleep now. Care to join me? " You smiled at him and he nodded before yawning. You got off of him and rolled to one side of the bed as he quickly lay down on the side you had designated for him. You lay on your side, duvet over you and the guy you liked staring at you from the other side. You smiled at him and he smiled sweetly back.
" Nighty night Jeffy. "
" Good night princess. "

A/n ~ Here's the next part! For those of you that didn't see my message, I'm sorry I haven't updated in two weeks, my internet had been cut off and only recently got turned back on yesterday. The next part I'll be posting will be longer, I promise. I just couldn't continue the story without making the whole thing official. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless! Have a good day/night! If you have time and liked this part, don't forget to comment and vote!

Twitter:
SuperNaturalAbyss @SPNAbyss

~ Abyss