The Pool Party!!

A/n - Not going to lie, I nearly uploaded this with it being called ' The Poop Party!! ' My life is going well right now xD Image credits go to original creator!

" Well, now that that's out of the way, " Jane and L.J chuckled slightly, " let's play! " Everyone nodded and cheered before people returned to their spaces in the circle. Jane secured a bandana around his eyes, pecked his cheek and then moved away. And then L.J started spinning. After you all finished counting, he stopped and turned his head.

" Marco? " He called. You all shouted back ' polo! ', some a little quieter than others (*cough* Offender *cough*) and swam away. L.J continued shouting ' Marco ' for about two minutes until you and Jeff were cornered together. You could see L.J laughing once he realised this. You lookd at Jeff.

" Every man for himself! " You shouted, quickly grabbing Jeff and pushing him in front of you, effectively causing L.J to get him.

" Got you! " L.J exclaimed, ripping off his bandana. Jeff turned and glared at you.

" I trusted you. " He hissed. You smiled innocently.

" Love you. " He glared at you again before turning and moving to the middle of the circle. People began counting again as he spun, the bandana tight around his face. He stopped once you all told him too and immediately shouted ' Marco '.

" Polo! " You and everyone else called out. Jeff singled your voice out instantly and pounced on you. You let out a small scream as you fell backwards into the water. You rose back up coughing water. You glared at Jeff, who was smirking down at you. You punched his arm but his grin only got bigger.

" I hate you. " You grumbled.

" Good. " He then gave you a friendly push towards the middle of the pool.

~~~~~~~

The snacks had arrived, but no one had gotten out of the pool to get some. BEN, on the other hand, had been happily munching on the snacks as he watched you all play in the pool. He was having a lot of fun helping people cheat, and calling out " they're over here! " when he wanted to. He really was enjoying life. You had been playing for about 30 minutes now and Slender was in the middle much to his displeasure. He finished spinning.

" Marco. " He sighed. Everyone called out ' polo ' and he used one of his tentacles to pick up one of brothers.

"Slender, put me down! " Trender demanded, swinging in the air. Slender removed the bandana from his "eyes" and put him down. " You cheated! You can't use your tentacles! "

" Since when? " Slender scoffed. The rest of you watched as the brothers began arguing. Sally tapped your arm and you bent down next to her, almost drowning in the process.

" We should play a different game now. " She whispered in your ear and you nodded.

" Guys! " This attracted everyone's attention. The brothers even stopped arguing! " We're going to play a different game now. "

" Chicken fight! " Jane shouted, excited. People cheered (mostly Splendor), whilst some groaned (*cough* E.J *cough*). You got out of the pool, which was a struggle, you're not going to lie, and moved to get your phone.

" Baby? What are you doing? " Jeff asked you.

" Yeah ~tic~ I'm not playing on there, I ~tic~ don't want to die. " Ticci Toby crossed his arms. You laughed at his sassy pose before showing them your phone screen.

" I have an app to choose partners! So none of us can cheat by picking someone we know is good. " You grinned. You frowned at the names. " We're an odd number. " You mumbled. You looked up. " One of us can't play. " You looked around the room.