7 Minutes in heaven with your one and only

( Oh great. Just fantastic. Of course it had to be him. Just had to, didn't it? It couldn't have been someone that didn't look as though they had wanted to kill me all night? ) You tried to even your breathing as he walked up to you but failed miserably.
" I'll be taking that back thank you. " He mumbled quietly. ( Why is he quiet? He looks shy ish. I'm probably just seeing something that isn't there. )
" Right yes. Sorry Jeff. " You gave him his sleeping mask back and avoided his eyes. You just stayed standing there for a while, him looking at you and you looking at the floor.
" Will you Guys just head into the closet and stop looking at each other with longing?! I'm next! " BEN shouted, crossing his arms at you both. You blushed a dark shade of red before Jeff grinned, took your hand and led you into the closet.
He shoved you into it quickly before the door was closed and locked. ( Well this is just great.. )
" So.. " You hear Jeff say and you smiled to yourself, knowing he couldn't see you in the dark. ( Damn he's cute. )
" Hi. " You answered. Your eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness and you saw him standing quite close to you, grinning down at you. You pouted, to which he raised an eyebrow.
" You okay? " He asked. You blushed, knowing now that he had probably seen you smile since he could see you pout, before shaking your head and poking his shoulder in annoyance before answering his question.
" Why are you so tall? " You asked, crossing your arms, your pout growing deeper. He chuckled before you heard him shuffle closer to you. You awkwardly moved back until your back was pressed against the wall. You could sense him smirk as he got even closer. Finally he stopped, right in front of you. You could feel him breathing on you. ( Why is he so close? Don't panic. Control yourself woman! ) You looked up at him, to find he was already looking down at you. Your eyes locked and everything seemed to stop around you. You couldn't hear BEN shouting on the other side of the door about how he didn't want to hear any slamming, you couldn't hear Slender hitting him <sadly> , and you certainly couldn't hear your breathing. The only thing you could hear was your heartbeat, which was pretty hard to ignore, considering the fact that it sounded like drums. You were pretty sure he could hear it too, though he didn't comment on it.
He brushed a piece of your hair behind your ear, and smiled down at you softly.
" Remember last time I saw you? " He asked. Your cheeks flushed and you looked down slightly. The last time you saw him was the time he kissed you. You weren't going to admit that you had always had a crush on him and were glad that he kissed you, sadly though it had been on the day you left. He lifted your chin gently, forcing you to look at him.
" Do you know why I kissed you? " He asked again. Your brows furrowed and you finally spoke up.
" Well I'm assuming you may have liked me a little? Why else would you kiss someone? Well unless it was a dare. Then that would be a little awkward for me since I just said that. " You mumbled out quickly. He chuckled a little and moved a little bit more towards you, your bodies barely touching.
" Sort of. " He smiled again. " Or it may have been for something else. " You frowned again and you blushed. You felt your heart fall and you slumped a little. ( So he didn't like me then. And all this time- God freaking damn it! And there I was thinking he liked me. I'm so stupid. ) With the little confidence you had left, you spoke again, keeping your emotions in check.
" So I embarrassed myself Huh? You didn't like me then? " You asked. You could feel the tears sting at your eyes. He looked a little shocked at what you had just said before smiling softly. He wiped the tears that had fallen from your eyes with his thumbs before whispering something to you.
" No I meant that I was in love with you. Well more like am. I'm in love with you (Y/n) and I'm sorry that I only had the courage to tell you that when you were about to leave. " He finished. Your tears stopped and you quickly looked up at him.
" Wait, what? " You asked, your shock evident in your words. Mostly because he hadn't even told you before you left, he had just kissed you. You saw him smirk again before he spoke, but louder this time.
" I'm in love with you. " You felt yourself start to smile, even though you wee trying so hard not to. ( A serial killer is in love with me ) You giggled a little and he looked down at you confused.
" Why are you giggling? " He asked stepping back slightly. You instantly missed his warmth and noticed how cold it was in the closet. You hit your lip shyly.
" Sorry. " You mumbled. " It's just weird hearing a serial killer say they're in love with me. " You giggled again after finishing your sentence. He shook his head and smiled kindly at you.
" Well you better get used to it. " As he finished his sentence, you pulled him towards you. He responded to this by grinning and pulling your hair to make you look at him. You giggled again as you blushed slightly. He chuckled at this before you smirked.
" I wouldn't have it any other way. " You answered before stepping on your tip toes and kissing him on the lips gently and sweetly.

A/n - Sorry for the lack of update guys! I've been extremely busy with school work and exams coming up. Please don't hate me :( . Hope you guys had a good week. And I promise I'll update much more often now. I've finally settled back into my usual routine. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and As usual, comment any feedback and vote if you have time and liked this part. Have a good day/night!

~ Abyss

Twitter: SuperNaturalAbyss @SPNAbyss