Who's in the kitchen?

*WARNING: ONE SWEAR WORD*

* ALSO PRETTY SURE I DID NOT MENTION THIS BUT THIS CRUISE IS FULL OF CREEPYPASTAS. EVEN SOME WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT. JUST FULL OF THEM. LIKE, NO NON-CREEPYPASTAS APART FROM YOU. SO THAT IS WHY SLENDY AND THAT LOT AREN'T WORRIED ABOUT BEING SEEN*

~~~~~~~

" Wooh! First place bitches! " You shouted turning the last corner, the finish line in your sight. You were grinning like mad, having beaten BEN in the last race. But, since you had to do four races before they announced the winner, and BEN having been first place twice, you really needed this win. You glanced at BEN and smirked at his frowning, concentrating face. You looked back at your own screen, your smile getting wider by the second. The line was mere centimetres from you, when the blue shell warning came up. Your smile fell. Your face drained of all its colour.

" No! No! Please! " The blue shell hit you, just before the finishing line. BEN wooped as he crossed the line, raising his arms in the air in celebration. You sat there, frozen, not even able to finish the race. The other racers zoomed past you, your little Toad sitting there. Finally the 'finish' appeared on the screen, leaving you in twelfth place, not even finishing the race. BEN looked at you as the parade started, with him receiving the first place trophy.

" (Y/n), you okay? " BEN asked, genuine concern in his voice. You turned from the TV and looked at him. " Are those tears in your eyes? " He asked, shocked. You wiped at your eyes, removing any tears threatening to escape.

" No. Of course not. " You grinned, trying to not show your anger and sadness too much. " Just surprised. " BEN grinned back at you.

" Okay, sure (Y/n), " he turned back to the screen. " want to play another game or do you have plans? " You shrugged and cocked your head to the side.

" Wish I could, but I have more people on my list that I need to find. " BEN nodded in understanding before setting up a race for himself. You got up from the couch and smiled at him. " I'll see you later bud. " You walked out of the room, pulling the list out of your pocket and crossing off BEN's name. You looked at it, deciding to go in order of how you had written them, since BEN had been at the top:

Masky - Kitchen

Hoodie - Kitchen

Ticci Toby - Probably also kitchen

Sally - Play room

Splendorman - Play room

Slenderman - By the pool, probably on a lounge chair

Trenderman - By the pool

Jane - ???

(Wooh! Let's find Masky, Hoodie and Ticci Toby!) You looked at their most probable location before stuffing the list back into your pocket and heading towards the kitchen.

~~~~~~~

Few minutes later, and you were finally there. You walked into the huge kitchen, the one that passengers were actually allowed on, and pushed the double doors before walking in confidently. You stopped in your tracks and looked around. (Wow, okay, very big. May not find them even if they are in here.) You decided the best place to find them would be either by a fridge, or sat at tables. You headed towards the fridge first. You had to walk quite a few steps before finally making it to the fridge. You stepped in front of it before turning your back to it and looking around. (Of course they couldn't be at the first place I looked.) You frowned.

" I need to get a phone and have them all in my contacts so I could just call them when I'm looking for them instead of wasting time. " You glanced at the fridge and shrugged. " Won't be a waste of time if I grab something to eat. " You nodded and smiled, opening the fridge and looking at its contents. "What to eat, what to eat. " You mumbled. Your eyes landed on a cheesecake and you smiled, taking it out to cut yourself a piece. You set it down on the counter and looked at it. Three slices had been cut off. Your eyes widened in excitement. (THEY WERE HERE.) You quickly cut yourself a generous slice of cheesecake before making your way to the dining room. You were sure they were there and so slammed the door open, a huge smile on your face. Only to be met with the Bloody Painter's mask staring back at you. (Oh yeah! Sendy said he'd be coming! The Puppeteer actually convinced him to come on this holiday of sorts).