Chapter 13

Alex's POV:

Dan was silent for the whole ride home and when we got inside,he went straight to the bedroom. I decided to go to bed becasue it was already 1am. I opened the door and saw Dan passed out on the bed. He didn't even bother take his shoes off, so I took them off for him and pulled the duvet over him.

The next morning I woke up and turned to my left saw an empty space. Dan was already up. I got up and went to the living room,he wasn't there or the kitchen. I tried calling his phone but he wasn't picking up. I even called his dad and he haven't heard from him. So many thoughts were going through my head at this point. I was hoping he didn't do anything silly. Just as I was about to leave the flat,Dan enters.

"Where have you been?"
"I went for a run,to clear my mind." He said panting
"Oh,I was so worried." I said
"What,you thought I was gonna do something stupid?" He snapped
"N-no, I didn't." I said
"Yes, you did. I bet you'd be happy if I did do something stupid." Dan said walking to the bedroom and slamming the door

I broke down in tears. I was afraid that he was gonna do something stupid especially in the state that he's in. I'm only worried about him and he's taking his anger out on me.

To be continued

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated lately,it's because uni has started but I will try to update more often!
Tell me what you think of the story so far! And  thanks for reading! :-)

P.s sorry this one is short!