Trust

Perrie, Eleanor, and I all headed back to the house we decided since the boys had to cut we would gossip and watch chick flicks and horror movies. In the car 'Heart Attack' by Demi came on and it's one of my favs! ''Perrie OMG turn it up!!" I told her and we jammed out to the lyrics.

" Never put my love out on the line

Never said yes to the right guy"

*unknown: sorry we had to bail 😒

I had a feeling who it was

*Me:it's ok we are just having a girls night jammin to demi on the way!😜

I sent and right away the phone buzzed again.

*Niall: I love Demi!!

I giggled leaving it at that because I knew he was busy and plus we just pulled up to the drive and I did not want the girls seeing me blush the whole night or make fun. So sis guess who flew down here and is now living here thanks to moi!" Perrie said with excitement walking to the kitchen me closing the door behind El, "ummm...", i walked into the kitchen before getting a guess "SURPRISE" my mouth fell open in shock. "Omg Logan!" She pulled me into a hug "Hey cuz miss me?" We laughed "Of course!" Logan is my cousin but we are also sisters and best friends. She's the funny one and gorgeous she's also taller than me which is sad cause I'm older but she has curly shoulder length hair, it's red she always wanted it red, great figure, and freckles. "So how was the birthday girls night starter cause it aint over yet" I laughed about to talk then El cut in "Oh she had a blast at the club with Niall!" Her and Perrie mimicked me and Niall the way we danced. Logan's mouth fell open "Niall Horan!! Girl tell me you got digits" I laughed " actually yea I do but now that I think about it I don't know how he got my numver?" Perrie laugh " calm ya tits love I gave it to him"

"Seriously sis! Why?!" She swatted my arm "why do you think, Brit you've never dated and I think it's time ya did he's perfect for you and it's obvious you like him just trust him give him the chance". We all went and sat on the couch and I chunked of my shoes plopping down on the cheetah print love seat "Ugh that's the problem, trusting, I mean what if I let him in and he isn't open or honest with me completley.?" Logan sat beside me giving me that seriously look " Brit how will you know if you never try" she said and she had a point "I guess you have a point.." I thought for a second " fine if he asks me out ill give it a shot but I'm not fully trusting til he proves himself trustworthy". They all clap "YAY" and we put in Chasing Mavericks it wasn't horror or a chick flick but it was my favorite movie that's based on a true story. "Brittany why do you love this movie" Perrie asked yawning half way in to the movie I laughed "Because it gives a great life lesson" Logan joined in "like what?" Clearly they weren't fully paying attention "Ugh. Like they say 'fear and panic are two separate emotions, fear is healthy panic is deadly'" Perrie was passed out before I even finished the sentence and Logan still looked confused, I laughed it was never hard to confuse her expecially to something so simple. "I understand" Eleanor said and we smiled at each other at least someone watched.

After the movie I went upstairs with Logan she put on the Patrick Pjs I bought her and I put on my spongbob ones. My phone buzzed right when I closed my eyes

*Niall: goodnight beautiful I had I good time dancing with you.☺

*Me: 😉

*Niall: haha your cute love ya know I'm not used to asking a girl out that's usually Harry's thing"

*Me: well I'm not used to being asked out but I would love to go out with you

*Niall: 😀 Yes! Ill see you Saturday then?

*Me: Sure!.. Wait where are we going?

*Niall:Surprise:)

I didn't text back because it just made me realize I jut said yes to a date with a guy this is my first date in like well ever! Except the time with that one guy but I'm so not wanting to relive that memory! After what just happened it was hard to sleep but after and hour sleep found me and it was comforting. Instead of being scared going to sleep I felt a little happy and excited and nervous all at once.

**** OK so I know the chapters are short but I'm just not getting any thoughts. But I'm trying to think of more ideas hope you like!