The News

Harry's POV

"I was on that chick like white on RICE!" Logan said at the dinner table with my parents. They laugh as she talks about the fight at the concert that happened ten days ago. "I absolutely love that accent, you are so funny." I smiled at my mom saying that to Logan and responded "Guess that's one of the reasons why'd she perfect for me". As they carried on a conversation I thought about some things. The biggest is how Logan is the first girl I have ever gone on this long in a relationship with without having sex. Which isn't that big if a deal,bum really happy just as we are. But if she's the type that wants to wait until vows are shared I feel like I need to know. I don't want her to think its a big deal to me, but I worry that I'm not that kind of guy. I want to be, for her, I just don't know if I can.

"Let's go swimming!?" Logan asked ever since we showed up she can't get enough of the pool "ok love"

I come out to see Logan in the same bathing suit I got her for our second date. The same day she told me she wanted to go steady. Walking up behind her I wrap my arms around her. She giggles "Why hello there handsome", her head turns to the side and we kiss.

Logan turns and the kiss depends, I pull her on tip of me laying back in the lounge chair. Her hands travel up an down my chest driving me crazy, I run my ham slowly up her back to where her bathing suit strap is.... And she pulls away.Shit! It was worth a shot. "I'm sorry" she said and I sighed moving her hair kissing her lightly. "Don't be I love you" it was the first time I'd technically said it. She melted into me kissing me long and deep then pulled away again "I love you too Harry.... Now lets swim!"

We swam for hours maybe days until my phone went off. It was Liam

"Hey mate what's up?" I asked as he spoke through the phone, what he told me shocked me "WHAT?.... When?... Is she ok?... How Niall??" After going in to long detail I told him we'd head home tomorrow then hung up.

"What's wrong Harry?" Logan's face was filled with concern. "Niall and Brittany broke up... She well left him.. Broke down said that what happened could easily happen again and she didn't want that kind of life." Her face fell "Oh that doesn't make sense, Brittany's used to that sort of stuff! She's dealt with it her whole LIFE! Aske Perrie she knows as well as I Do!" I held her in my arms as she calmed down. "It's going to be ok, we will head home tomorrow and you can talk to her".

Liam's POV

I met Logan and Harry at the airport. "I'm waning you Logan its not good" I said to her as we hugged and walked to the vehicle, "how bad? Just tell me so I know what I'm walking in to". So I told her about how Brittany started drinking and going to the club almost every night some nights she couldn't because she was so hung over. I tried talking to her, everyone did well except Niall who's being an ass he won't even help her in this depressed. Sure he's depressed to, not sleeping, barely EATING but they have to work this out.

"Y'all seriously don't understand there's more to this than Brittany is letting on. She has a reason for dumping him! And the excuse she used was a LIE"! Logan was mad and it didn't make sense. Why would Brittany lie to dump him if he still loved him? Why not tell the truth? Guess we will know once Logan talks sense in to her "Good luck" I said to Logan when we pulled up to the house. Her and Harry said there good byes, Harry hopped back in the truck "Now lets go talk to that loving Irish mate of ours" I laughed nervously at Harry's statement and said "Yea not so lovely right now..."

****** Think Logan will talk sense in to her and tell her the truth as to why she dumped Niall??? Lets fined out*****