Him

Brittany's POV

I woke up at one and saw Logan gone, she must be on her date already. I out on my sweats and tank and put my hair in a messy bun ready to head over to the boys house. I opened my phone in the car and had all these messages from Niall. Apparently Harry told him Dean was over and he was freaking out and mad at the same time. Pulling into the drive I saw Louis and Eleanor getting into his car, I got out "Hey Brittany Nialls inside! We are going to the movies" El said getting in but Louis walked up to me "Warning he's not happy about the Dean thing" then he hugged me and left. I over heard a guitar coming from Niall's room, I knew he could play but I've never seen him in person play or sing. He was singing Over Again and it was beautiful. I opened the door and he stopped playing. It kind of numbed me inside that he was to upset to sing in front of me or play. "I didn't know he was going to show up on my door step Niall you have to believe me and I didn't tell you because it was late and I was tired." He just stared at me and I knelt I front of him looking up into his eyes "Also, Im not used to telling someone how I'm feeling all the time or what's going on. I'm used to keeping it personal, I've never had to share it with anyone. I really am sorry" my eyes started o water with tears, I wanted him to understand how new I am to all this. "I get it" he said lifting me into his lap "But we are together now I am your boyfriend, best friend, and I try to be your Prince Charming,ha, at times like these that's not so easy when my princesses is keeping her thoughts and feelings from me." I laughed a soft sob "I really am sorry and I went to sleep fully intending on telling you all the talk that went down". I knew he believed me, what reason would I have to lie to him. "I'm planning on going to see my Mel and well, I'd really like for you to be with me" it was a long shot I knew he was busy "I'd like that" he said kissing me. "Wow never mind that was easier than I thought.." He stopped me "but I need you on the Ellen show with me?" I got up shaking my head "Nope. No way!" He laughed "Please El, Logan, and Danielle will be on there I even think Perrie's flying in for Zayn" I sighed of course she was which means now I have no choice I flopped on his bed mumbling a pouty "fine." He propped on one elbow looking down at me. It had been a while since we where in this room of his alone together. Niall moved my hair tucking it behind my ear "Go on another date with me after the show that night?" I nodded with joy and we laughed. I pulled him into a kiss and it had started slow but then my emotions kicked in and we sped up. His touch was hot lingering on my hips moving up to my chest. Niall ended up completely on top of me and I pulled his shirt up over his head. I didn't know what was fully happening but I liked it. He pulled back for a second gasping for air looking me in the eyes "Are you sure love?" I nodded in agreement and smiled. His hands moved under my shirt tugging it over my head and I pulled down my sweats. Niall was already in his briefs I was in my black lace bikini and Victoria secret push up bra not that I need the support. We lasted there a while hands exploring my body tingling with his every touch. He lifted me up rolling over to where I was on top so sitting with my legs wrapped around him. His hands slowly slid up my back and I nodded in approval. I could feel his smile as he unclasped my bra pulling it off. Niall'a lips kissed my neck slowly moving down to my chest.

"HEY Niall! Brittany... Oh MY GOd!" We jumped at Logan's and Harry's intrusion "Seriously guys Bloody hell!" I yelled in frustration " Get OUT" Niall said throwing a pillow as they slammed the door. "Let's get it own! Ow come on let's get it on!" Harry sang from behind the closed door. "Harry get away from the door" Niall yelled and we heard them walk down the hall laughing.

I kissed his shoulder "you know they are gonna tell like everyone" I said glaring at him and we laughed.

"Guess it could be worse. We could have actually been in the middle of having sex instead of just naked making out" i nodded in a agreement reaching for my bra. He grabbed my hand "what do you think your doing love?" He said winking "Im getting dressed Niall since the ruined it". He pulled me back in the bed "Doesn't mean we can't start from where we left off. "As if they totally buzz killed it! Plus they are right down the hall Niall" he sighed in agreement. "True" we just laid there in each others arms knowing it was a matter of time until someone else busted. "Really got to get a lock on that door!" I yelled closing the bathroom door behind me.

***** What y'all think hope it was good. I enjoyed It!😄