Lets Chat

"No her dad is Alexander Edwards, you are a complete stranger" Niall said sarcastically. " Yes but I'm her biological father" Niall scoffed at that defending me "Yea but your not her dad" he said back. Dean looked upset not that he had a right but Niall did he was taking the words right out of my mouth. "Niall babe it's ok ill handle this" I kissed him on the cheek but he wouldn't budge he refuse to leave me alone with Dean. Which at this point I guess I didn't mind. He glared at Niall "would you mind leaving me alone with my daugh.." He's not finishing that sentence "IM NOT your DAUGHTER! Just saying". He nodded "fine fair enough but i would still like to sit and chat" he glanced from Niall to me "Alone, please" I sighed "Niall ill be fine I promise if it helps we will sit here and you can stand right over there in ear hearing distance" he kissed my cheek squeezed my hand and obliged.

Logan's POV

" What do you thinks going on?!" Louis asked breaking the silence as we all watched. "It's Brittany's dad. Her biological one" I pointed out and I felt there eyes on me needed an explanation. " ok Brittany is adopted her real mom is our aunt Mel and that's her real dad. I only knew because before I left to come here my mom told me and showed me an old picture of him." Louis patted my back "Breathe Logan" I laughed " y'all know y'all are fun to hang with but explaining things is like trying to stay under water for six minutes!" They laughed. "Ok so what's the problem?" Louis asked stupidly I thumped his head "Duh the obvious, he's was an ass to her mom, abscent during her birth, and basically non existent!" They all went "OHHH" in harmony. It was kinda cute. Harry leaned over whispering across the table "Hey pst Logan, go on a date with me tonight love" I pshed him "if that's your way of asking sorry I have plans" he laughed "please!" Liam snorted " oh bloody go on a date with him! He's been talking about it for weeks now" we all laughed and Harry hit him in the arm "Fine ill go for y'all's sake!" We all looked back at Brittany and the guy they where arguing and then she stormed off. He tried to go after her but Niall blocked his way and Harry and Zayn went to help. "Well I gotta go meet El.. Bye Logan!" Louis said kissing my cheek sliding out of the booth. "Well this has been fun" I mumbled to myself.

Brittany's POV

"Oh please you where a terrible abusive ass to my mom and non existent during my birth. In my opinion she's closer to being in my life than you are!" He was taken aback by my words " I just wanted to come see you and apologize for everything" I scoffed "Not accepted and I really don't care you should apologize to the one you slept with and left not me k bye!." I went to get up and he grabbed my wrist squeezing hard "Ow let go!"

"Sorry" I got up and left hoping Niall would keep him off. I do not want to see that man again ever in my life I want him to leave it now as quick as he did before I was born.

When Niall took me home I asked him to stay "I wish I could babe but since that concert got canceled we have double rehearsals so ill be busy all night" he kissed me goodbye leaving me alone. I decided to go call Perrie I really needed sister talk.

So while soaking in the bath I told Perrie everything.

Perrie: I'm so sorry I can't be there to comfort you. At least you got Niall and the boys and Logan.

Me: yeah I guess but I don't know what to do. I need Help!

Perrie: I hate to say it but maybe you need to visit Aunt Mel. Take Niall with you and take time off, talk to her about everything.

Me: and just leave Logan here!

The door to the bathroom opened it was Logan, "I'll be fine, I have Harry who has asked me on a date so don't worry bout me". "Way to be an ease dropper Cousin" I said through gritted teeth a little annoyed.

Perrie: about to perform sis I love you make good choices!!!!

She hung up before I could tell her I loved her too. "It'll be fine Brit and I'm sure Niall would love to go with you" Logan said walking back out.

Liam: hey how are you doing?

He text.

Me: I'm fine I guess just stressed but don't worry I'll be ok. Gtg though I'm taking a bath lol.

Liam: oh..right... Bye

It was funny Liam is probably my best friend besides Logan and we barely talk anymore.

Soaking up the heat I got out and got dressed. Tomorrow I will go to Niall spend the day with him while Logan goes on her date and relax and have fun also.

Crawling into bed my phone buzzes its from Niall he's face timing me.

"Hello Beautiful just wanted to say goodnight sorry about the horrible day"

"It's fine and the time with you wasn't horrible, dean was just a minor glitch"

"Haha your so adorable and scary at the same time when you get mad did I mention that"

"So should we get into a fight and make up?"

" only if we are playing rolls in a movie "he winked

" hahaha ohh The Notebook!!"

"I love that idea we should try it sometime" omg is he being serious! I couldn't tell.

I giggled moving the thought of that out of my mind "ok well..." Before I could finish my sentence the door rang "Gotta go Sweets someone's at the door"

"Ok be careful!"

I left my phone on my bed wondering who is at my door this late. Logan had already answered it and I saw him. Dean. This is gonna be a long damn night.