You Aint My Mom

Brittany POV

Today was the day Niall and I have company in our new home to tell everyone the news. Mel even flew down to hear, I was excited to see her. My belly was showing even more now, mom and dad where the first to show.

"Brittany your parents are here!" Niall yelled as if I didn't see them. I was nervous what would they think of me not being married but pregnant.

"What the..?" My mom said stepping back ini my dads arm "Mom and dad, I'm pregnant and we are having a baby." Dad smiled clapping his hands together moving from mom to shake Nialls hand "come here baby girl!" He said to me kissing my forehead "Congradulations" we laughed. I looked to mom who was standing with no expression on her face "mom?" Moving toward her she backed up "This is not acceptable... Are you giving it up?"

"Excuse me!?" Niall was the first to say then I stepped in "No we are not! This is our child YOUR grandchild. How could you say and ask such a thing?" I was disgusted with her so much I wanted to throw up. "You are not married nor do you have a job! You've never worked a day in your life" Niall cut in before I could say anything "I have a job, Brittany will be a stay at home mom." I nodded "and I'm going to start writing again" she laughed at us "so a dad whose always gone and a mom who thinks she can make a living by writing" she yelled moving closer "ENOUGH!" My dad finally cut in but she didn't listen "You are my daughter I forbid you to have this child!" I slapped her a wave of shock rain across her face and then she slapped me. I felt Nialls arms on me as I raised my head to look her in the eyes, hate pouring out of me as I spat out at her "I Am Not Your Daughter, you just raised me. And what a terrible job you did at that. Who was always gone in business trips for fashion shows?! Who new came to any of my birthdays because of work?! Who has spent no more than five minutes with me as a child each day?!? Wanna know who? You! That's who"

There was silence in the room until dad spoke "I think I Better get you home" he said as mom turned on her heel storming out. He hugged me, tears welling up in my eyes, "It's ok sweetie she's just in shock. You know we love you, things will work out, I promise." He kissed my for head then turned to Niall "You take care of these to you hear" he laughed "yes sir".

Dad left and I felt Niall wrap his arms around me "well that was fun" I let out a giggle "yea loads. What's say we finish cooking before everyone else gets here!" He laughed slapping my butt as I went into the kitchen.

"There HERE!!" Niall yelled an hour later. Perrie, Logan and the boys walked in. "The house is lovely" Perrie said and Louis yelled "What's the big surprise?!" Liam slapped his arm "So impatient" we laughed and I stepped out from behind the kitchen counter. Everyone's mouth dropped open at the sight of my belly "No fucking way!"my eyes widened at hearing Louis shriek.

The boys walked up to me hugging me an slapping Niall on the back. They all wrestled into the living room cheering and laughing. Logan and Perrie knelt in front of me touching my belly "Hello in there! It's you Aunt Perrie" I laughed "You don't have to yell Per she can hear you just fine" Logan squicked "omg it's a GIRL!"

"yes it's a baby girl". "What are you going to name her?" A voice I knew said from behind I turned smiling "MEL!" We hugged "Oh I've missed you so much sweetheart!" We laughed together an I nodded "I've missed you too!".

1 Hour later:

"So have y'all thought of a name?" Logan asked at the table "you tell them." I told Niall. "We decided to name her Aislinn Horan" I smiled and added "Aislinn means a vision or a dream." Perrie and the girls awed at the name. "It's a beautiful name" Mel said before walking out the door after dinner.

"Well off to bed love ill be there shortly" Niall said scooting me up the stairs, I obliged and left knowing he was going to clean. I gave up weeks ago trying to get him to let me clean, he refuses since I'm pregnant says I need my rest.