The Proposal

Brittany's POV

I could feel the sun beaming through the blinds in my room.

Nialls arms where wrapped around me making me feel safe and secure. I moved his arms slowly sneaking to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror this wave of sickness comes over me, I run to the toilet and puke.

"Brittany are you ok?" Niall ask "Don't come in here!" I yelled, this is so embarrassing. Nialls hands pulled my hair back not listening to me when I said dont enter. "It's ok Im your boyfriend, taking care of each other is kind of what we do anyways right?" I nodded in agreement throwing up again.

We walked down stairs even though Niall said I should lay back down. "I have an appointment to the doctors today" "wait today's September 13! Omg Niall! It's your birthday!" He laughed shaking his head "That's not important, what's important is getting you to the doctors" I sighed in frustration. "This is horrible I'm a terrible girlfriend" he turned me to face him "No your not end of discussion don't say anything back!" I saluted him being sarcastic, he rolled his eyes laughing with me.

Sitting on the examination bed my hands started to shake. Niall noticed placing his hands on mine trying to calm me. "The doctor said it was urgent an unfortunate news! What I it's worse Niall? What if my life expectancy span is shorter?" My eyes where welling up with tears just thinking about it. "No matter what I'm here for you love, through it all, to the very end" he kissed me and we cried.

"Mrs Edwards and Mr Horan, I am terrible sorry about everything and I want you to know this has never happened before not here at least.. I did some second test to make sure I got it right this time an-and...."

"Just tell us doc!" Niall said a little loud. "We'll it would appear Mrs Edwards that you do not have leukemia.. I am-" I raised my hand "wait so your telling me this hole time for three months now you've been giving me false results!?! How the hell is that possible?" Niall put his hands on my shoulders to relax me "I'm so sorry, I don't know how it happened but your results kept getting mixed up with a different patients, the names where swapped on the results"

"Thanks doc" Niall said as a cue for him to leave. When he did Niall grabbed my face between his hands "this is great news! Be happy!" I laughed "of course I'm happy! I was just giving him a hard time haha!" Niall kissed me "lets go tell everyone!" I said grabbing his hand running out the door.

In the car Niall and I jammed out to Justin Bieber's song Boyfriend. "Hold on turn it down Logan's calling!"

"He-hello Logan?!" She was screaming and crying "wait what? Logan I can barely hear you calm down! What's wrong?" My phone dropped and u quickly picked it up to make sure I heard right. "Seriously!?!... Okay we are on our way now! We also have good news!.. Bye" hanging up I looked to Niall laughing "what's so funny?!" He said..

I leaned over kissing hi cheek "Harry Proposed!!!!" I waiting for his reaction and said "Logan and Harry are... Getting married!" His face was full of shock and we both laughed all the way to the house.