Game on

Brittany's POV

Arriving to the game I couldn't be more happy. Niall and I where official and I didn't want to doubt us, because he's amazing and I trust him. "What's this!?" Harry asked pointing at Niall and I "the outfits or.." He smirked "the hand holding dork! You two hooked up didn't you! Haha you did!" He could tell by my red cheeks and I wanted to punch him but who cares I'm happy " Ohh shut it haha" Niall said grabbing our guns this was gonna be fun.

The perimeter was dark and Niall and I had gotten split when Harry and Zayn bumped into us. It was mostly my fault cause I was the one that took off. "Oops my bad" I whispered to myself. There was a barrier wall that if I could just climb they'd never see me. Happy we chose navy blue to wear I put my foot up taking the chance and made it. I noticed Niall and Logan was on the other side about to strike. "Sorry cuz, nothing personal" whispering under my breathe I steadied my aim and fired. It was a perfect aim on the back! She looked in my direction trying to find who hit her but it wasn't me she saw it was Harry below me he shrugged as if to say not me. So I aimed for him, he spun saw me was about to shoot but I got his chest making his aim move and miss. Yes!! Niall saw me air high fived me and told me to stay in my spot. I nodded but as Niall was making his way to me I saw Louis and Liam on his tail. I jumped "NIALL look out!" I yelled pouncing on Liam shooting him in the chest. Niall spun Louis aimed I ran in front of Niall trying to stop it from hitting him but he spun letting the laser aim and hit his back. Niall played it out like a movie lying on the ground. I knelt beside him "Oh Niall don't leave me!" I faked sobs and buried my face into his chest. His hand touched my face lifting me to look at him "I would n-n-never leave you" then he fake died. I kissed him saying "No Niall don't go! Please don't GO!" He laughed "Well if you insist my love" and pulled me down to where he was on top kissing me "Haha Niall stop I'm really ticklish" I squealed as he tickled my sides. Someone's throat cleared we both looked up at Zayn "com on love birds lets go eat!" Logan was behind Harry who made kissy noises making fun of us. " keep making fun an ill tell them about when we caught you both at the house!" We laughed at them as they shut their traps. Zayn, Liam, and Louis joined in. "Umm excuse there's a guy here to see Brittany Edwards" the girl that works here said everyone looked at me "Don't ask me I'm as confused as yall!"

I walked out Niall following while the others went to get a booth but still in clear view of us as walked to the guy. I couldn't see his face a bit curious and nervous Niall noticed my hesitation and squeezed my hand letting me know he's with me.

When the guy turned around my heart stopped and things slowed down. I wanted to run, scream, jump out a window anything but be standing here in this spot with a guy I despise and the guy I love. Niall got closer to me asking him "Who are you?".. He looked at me then at Niall offering his hand and Niall took it "Im Dean... Dean Tripp" Niall was still confused looking to me for conformation. How could he not tell who this man is I mean look at him then me it seems so obvious "Who are you to Brittan?" Dean looked at me with sadness "Im her father."