The Meet

We get into the club and the music is loud I'm get super pumped dancing my way into the crowd following Perrie while holding her hand. Just trying to get rid of any nervous energy. When we make it through Zayn orders some drinks and starts talking to some guy he's kinda cute brown eyes, tan slin, buff but not too buff. They notice me admiring him and smile " Brittany this is Liam one of my mates" he offers his hand and I take it " Hello Brittany happy birthday" I smiled almost feeling my cheeks turn red " Hello nice to meet you and thanks". Zayn asks Liam something distracting us from our bubble "where are the others" Liam points to the dance floor where two guys are dancing with some chicks. One boy I noticed was young in the face very adorable with those dimples he has and curly hair. The other looked older but still cute with red skinnies an a shirt that almost clung to his skin showing off his body. "Except Niall he is in the loo" Liam said taking me out of my thoughts. "Come on Zayn let's dance" Perrie said dragging him to the dance floor with the other two. I turned to Liam who held up a glass for me "It's amazing how long they've been dating and we are just now meeting you" I nodded at that while swallowing a gulp of my drink "well I haven't always live with Perrie it was a recent move just last year" he grinned "why the sudden need to move in with her, not that I'm complaining". "I just didn't want to live with my parents anymore and some stuff went down. Perrie understood and said i should live with her". It was a touchy subject and we've just met so I'm hoping by the down look on my face he will drop the subject knowing I'm not ready to go on with that. "Well whatever the reason you are here now and I'm glad. I think we will be great friends" I looked up at his grin which made me smile. Liam went to say something else but his voice faded as I noticed someone walking up behind him. Who ever he was he was gorgeous and smiling at me. His eyes where a perfect blue and his hair was blonde but obviously not natural since is roots where brown. He looked like a prince who stepped out of the pages of some fairy tale. My eyes widened as I notice him walk up and put his hand on Liam's shoulder. "Did I miss anything" he smiled glancing at Liam then looking at me "Niall this is Brittany, Perrie's sis and Brittany this is Niall another band member". I couldn't help but smile when he did "H-h-hello nice to meet you Niall" he laughed ugh why did I stutter I never do that! "It's nice to meet you, we have heard a lot about you from Zayn and Perrie". Liam got distracted by some bartender who frankly needed more clothes on but at the point I didn't feel like the need to say anything. Niall and I stood awkward for what felt like ages! "So you wanna dance" I never thought he'd ask "sure I'd love to" his Irish accent was so obvious and made him even more gorgeous. My stomach started turning as he led me to the dance floor I don't know why I was nervous I'm not a bad dancer and I've danced with people before but he felt different. We walked up to the group Perrie and Zayn were in, they waved at us. "Hey Brittany see you met Niall. This is Harry and Louis" Zayn pointed in front of us at the two guys who ran up and hugged me at the same time. "Happy Birthday great to meet you love!" I laughed "Thanks nice to meet you both!" Louis pulled a girl in front of him "This is my girlfriend Eleanor!" I smiled she was beautiful they where cute together we hugged "it's so great to meet you Brittany" I smiled as she released the hug " thanks you too". My guess is Harry was single since I took notice in the two girls dancing all over him. I took notice to the music slowing down and Niall grab my hand pulling me into his arms. We laughed "Sorry I'm not a great dancer just hoping to make a good impression on beautiful girl" that made me blush I've never had a guy talk or flirt with me before. I guess mostly cause I don't talk to guys, I tend to want the fairy tale kinda love and that only exist in fairy tales but something's about this boy makes me all warm inside and I can't help but like it. "I bet you say that to all the girls" I said smiling at him as he leaned to whisper in my ear "Not unless all the girls look like you." Wow he's good at this "So how is it you and Perrie are sisters I see no resemblance" I looked down a little disappointed at the question "I think I'm adopted, it's the only thing That makes since Amd i look nothing like her or my parents but idk no one will tell me anything." He lifted my chin "Im sorry I asked love, just wanna get to know you better. You are beautiful to me and I think your sweet" blushing I asked "how do you know I'm sweet if you've just met me? I could be a total bitch ya never know" his eyes widened at my response but still he laughed "I can just tell but now that you mention it I also think you have a sassy side". We laughed and danced until the song ended and the music picked up. It started playing 'Boyfriend' by Justin Bieber. "I'm afraid I suck at fast dancing" he said in all honest and I got this bold feeling to show him my moves. "I turned around so that his arms where around me and started moving from side to side "Ill make it easy for you. You stand rock with it and ill dance circles around you" I could feel him grin and nod in agreement. His hands go to grab my hips and he moves my hips side to side then I roll my hips around my butt in him. Turning around I put my hand on his shoulders and drop down. He surprised me when he lifted me picked one leg up and tilted me back. I looked up into his eyes and our laughter stopped and the music seemed to fade. It felt like we were the only two in the room. He started to move in and then I did too I knew what was about to happen and for some reason I wanted it to. "Brittany! Niall!" It was Louis and the others walking towards us as Niall lifted me up and moving his body away from mine leaving me to feel empty. "Sorry guys but Niall Paul called said he needs us so we gotta go" he glanced at me " sorry Brit nice meeting you love". Louis, Liam, Harry,and Zayn said goodbye and happy birthday. Niall was the last to walk off " I had fun and hope to see you again" he looked bummed but I have him a smile " you will!" I said walking off with Eleanor and Perrie. The last thing I saw was him smiling and that's what I wanted to see before walking away and it worked.

***** I figured it out how to make another chapter. Hope this was good!.***