Suspense

Brittany's POV

Today is the last day at the doctors an I'm excite to leave. It has been a week exactly and Since Logan's going with Harry to his parents house, I'm going with Perrie, El, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jade! It's gonna be fun, even though I still have some bruises and scratches but its healing well.

"Mrs Edwards?" The doctor came in, Niall was in the bathroom so it was just us for the moment. "I'm afraid I have some bad news". Suspense built up because What the doctor told me left me with fear. It wasn't possible I mean of course it was possible but at the same time I was shocked. "I'm truly sorry, we will help the best we can, surgery and...."

"NO!.... No I don't want surgery, thank you but please leave. Now."

"Again I'm sorry" right on time the doctor left and Niall entered. "What he say baby? Your crying, is everything ok? Come on talk to me dear..."

I wanted to tell him, he had a right to know, but every bone in my body was acing for I'm just to hold me. So I pulled him close, holding so tight I'm surprised he could breathe "you love me right?" I asked he slightly pulled away brushing hair away from my eyes "I love you more than anything Brittany you know that.. What's this about?"

It wasn't possible, not now I just couldn't, to tell him would ruin everything and I knew that for a fact.

"Nothing, he just said that my mother tried calling the room and I missed it, again!" We laughed "it's ok you can call her when we get to your house" my heart still aced so I pulled him close again kissing him with everything I had, and I knew that if he knew why I was acting this way, he would be doing the same thing.

"Let's just get to the house, I'm ready to go out tonight!' I say. Acting happy isn't hard for me, I did it all the time during my depression it became a habit for a while. That is until I moved in with Perrie, and now I got to act this way all over again for Niall's sake... And everyone else's, because when the time comes I know ill have no choice but to tell them.

"You sure your ok, your oddly quit over there?" Niall asked glancing my way "yeah just ya know lost in thought" I placed my hand over his and he pulled it up to his mouth kissing it softly. "Niall you make me so happy but I've been thinking..."

"Yes love?" I held in my breathe knowing what will come next will hurt me more than him. "I think we should take a break!" I yelled out really fast! He swerved to the side of the road and parked it "WHAT?.. Why!?" Niall'a eyes where filled with pain, anger, confusion and everything I could think of that killed me inside "Im just not so sure... I mean you know I love you..."

He cut me off "Then why would you want to break up with me?! Is it because of the accident? I told you I'm sorry and ill protect you I promise.!" I decided to go with what he just said as an excuse I shut my eyes as tears welled up "Im sorry Niall but that's proof right there that you can't always protect me, I'm not cut out for your life styles. Always touring, girls drulling over you, me being Beatin to death!"

It was time to get angry, I knew my anger and words would make him hurt so much that head get angry. "I'm sorry PLEASE lo-.." I cut him off

"I CAN'T NIALL!!"

We sat there I'm silence and finally he cranked the car not saying a word as he got back on the road. When we reached the house I wanted to say something, just so he'd understand that what I was doing was for his best interest "Niall I'm-..."

"Just get out" his words made me feel so guilty "Please Niall" I said holding back tears as his fell from his angered face "JUST GO!".. So I did, walking up the steps I heard him speed off and my chest hurt so bad. It's like I could feel my heart shattering into a thousand pieces and the only one who could help was the one guy I just hurt. Niall.