Understanding

At first the thought of talking to her at all disturbed, but seeing her made me feel we needed to work things out. When she pulled up to her house I noticed it was three story, white, with a deck all the way around. I looked to Niall and knew he was thinking the same thing as me. I kind of wanted to laugh, it looked like the same house Noah rebuilt in The Notebook. Who knows maybe ill act out a scene with Niall later to lighten the mood around here!

"So you've clearly done well for yourself here" I said not meaning to be rude but it came out that way. "Actually it's mostly my husband, Tom, he's an attorney. I just simply paint and draw, Tom suggested it was time for me to show the world my artistic side" she said leading us upstairs. I got a glimpse into one room an I saw a mural of a little girl, she looked like,well to be honest me. "This is where you and Niall will sleep, I assume you two have before right?" Niall coughed and choked awkwardly "umm yea" I said playing it off. Because we had twice, once his room and then the planes, but nothing's happened. At least not yet anyways, the thought made me giggle about our almost first time.

"So dinner tonight at Copland's I figured we could chat then if that's alright?" I nodded in agreement "Uhh yes that's fine, I'd like go around town with Niall for a bit actually"

"Yes of course, well why don't you two rest then ill just umm see you tonight. I have to go to meet Tom for lunch" she said walking off.

We went into the room and plopped on the bed. "We'll that wasn't awkward"! I said sarcastically. Niall leant up on his elbow looked down at me "Don't be to hard on her or yourself. Of course it's gonna be weird at first love, but once you both chat maybe things will get better".

"Yeah or even more awkward" I said less enthused.

"Come on love don't be such a downer I know you can do this"! I love how much confidence he has in me, I pulled him into a kiss. His lips where warm and smooth, Niall"s left hand slid up my thigh to the hem of my shirt. "Go ahead finish what you started" I whispered on his lips and saw his cute grin through my eyelashes. He rolled me over to where I was straddling his lap, just like last time only I was the first one with my shirt off now. I pulled his shirt over his head and quickly started kissing him again. My body started to tingle and I could feel him through his jeans. I didn't mean to but well I freaked and pulled back "I-I'm so sorry Brittany" I laughed seeing his face turn red "No it's fine I don't know why I freaked" he sighed "We don't have to love, you know we have all the time in the world" to hear him say that meant a lot because it meant he really did want to be with me. I sat back in his lap undoing my bra with one hand and placing the other on his cheek, "Of course I want to, with you, I have no doubts" he smiled and we kissed.

Niall rolled over on top of me again "wait right here beautiful" he said kissing my lips, then my nose, then my cheek. I giggled taking off the rest of my clothes since he was in just his briefs. He walked toward his bag pulled something out then went to the stereo desk that was in the room. Niall'a body was perfectly shaped his skin was pale like mine but gorgeous it went well with his eyes and blonde hair. To just image him fully undressed drove me mad, I was also nervous, but can you blame me this is my first time. Knowing that it will be with Niall means a lot, because I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else.

Niall turned smiling at me with the song that was playing. It was "With You"- by Chris Brown and he sang coming back to the bed.

"And oh I'm into you and girl no one else would do Cause with every kiss and every hug you make me fall in Love"!

He said the last verse laying over me grazing his lips across mine. I wrapped myself around him kissing his lips slowly but needing "ready?"he asked and I nodded more than he knew. When Niall was kissing me he pushed into me and I cried in pain. Niall pulled back seeing the pain he cause "Brittany, love, I'm soo..." I put my finger to his lip "Shh don be sorry, we both know its gonna hurt but ill be fine" he kissed my fingers "I would never hurt you on purpose" smiling I kissed him letting him know it was okay.

He tried again and I deepened our kiss trying to hide the pain. Niall started to move and I followed in perfect sync with his body. His lips left mine trailing kisses down my cheek to my neck. I smiled as the pain became less, it still hurt but I could handle it now. I rolled on too of him lifting up as his hand held my hips and I moved. In all honesty I didn't think the first time would feel like this it wasn't perfect but it was perfect for me because it is with him. Niall raised up to where I straddled his lap again kissing my lips and neck then he moved lower to my chest. He was so beautiful being gentle with me as he kissed my body in every place possible.

I moved picking up the speed and could hear him groan against my breast. I smiled in triumph even though it hurt, it was worth it letting me know he was enjoying this. Niall rolled us back to him on top and pushed harder, faster, I let out a cry and he started to slow. Knowing he was worried I kissed his neck letting him know I was fine, more than fine actually, I was happy.

Then the door opened! It was Mel, Niall rolled off top of me " I AM SO SORRY" Mel said slamming the door behind her. "UGHH"! I said slamming my fist on both sides I me in frustration, Niall looked down at me "It's okay love, we can finish when you get back from the dinner. I guess time escaped us while we where making love" I laughed kissing him "Ya know that term is sweet but if you just want to say having sex you can, I don't mind" we both laughed that time.

"I'm going to go hope in the shower, I'd ask I you wanted to join, but..."

"I have to get dressed and go to dinner" I said finishing his sentence.

I gave Niall one last kiss before getting to the bathroom first. As I sat there I noticed the blood and knew what it was from. Me. So I cleaned myself up and walked back out, to get my clothes out. Niall walked up wrapping his arms around me kissing my neck "Have fun love" he said slapping my butt then walking into the bathroom. I laughed then thought this is going to be even worse for dinner now that Mel just walked in on our first time.

I put on a Hendrix Halyter top with my Urban Renewal Bleach dipped Maxi skirt and flip flops. It was ninety degrees outside so it was suitable, expecially in Louisiana.

Walking slowly down stairs Mel saw me "Wow you look absolutely stunning, so are you ready?!" I stood in front of her wanting to explain but didn't. I just nodded and walked out the door to her car. Once inside it was about an hours drive and what I said just blurted out "It was our FIRST time"! She laughed saying in response "It's fine I completely understand I was your age once, except it wasn't my first time" I sighed "Right but it was your first time being pregnant"

"That is true being pregnant with you was my first and only pregnancy" the last part she stated matter of factly.

"I want you to know I forgive you and Dean came to see me and to get him to leave I forgave him, although I'm not sure i meant it at the time"I looked waiting for her response, she smiled "Thank you but I don't want forgiveness because I don't regret you having a good life. The only thing I regret is not being able to give you one." She was going to say something else but we pulled into the parking lot and got out. "Let's go talk over supper mhm, oh and Tom took Niall fishing" I laughed "I actually don't know if he's good with that but I hope they are doing good" I said as we walked in.