Thoughts

Logan's POV

"What are you doing here Dean, she doesn't want to see you" I said in frustration. "I know but... Brittany hey can we talk please?" I turned seeing Brit come down stairs. She had this new look to her it was mean and rough and can't say I blame her expecially with Dean. "It's fine Logan ill handle this, let him say his peace". I went to the kitchen while they went to the living room. I wanted to make sure I could hear. My phone buzzed

Harry: Hey gorgeous 😉.

Me: Lol shhh I'm spying, Deans here don't tell Niall I don't think he knows.

Harry: WOW😱

Me:ikr!!

Harry: Still ready for our date tomorrow?

Me: OF COURSE now gtg. Sorry😳

Dean was talking about how he found God and is married now to a good Christian woman. He wants to make peace with his demons. I heard Brittany's come back "funny cause I don't recall demons being peacefully". Wow she is on fire! He started talking about how it was a year after he left her mom and it took him a while but he got back in his feet. He's asking for her forgives "ill forgive but I want nothing to do with you. I want you out if it like before and to forget everything". He agreed but didn't like it, saying he is going to visit Mel next.

I heard the door slam! "You can stop ease dropping now logan!!" Dang she knows me too well. "Okay I was but good thing I did aren't you supposed to be going to see Mel?" She sighed in frustration "Yea, but ill wait". Then she went upstairs giving a hug goodnight.

I could tell she wasn't ok, Brittany was good at hiding her feelings am thoughts, I should know she's been at it since we where kids. One time our cousin Tristen slung her off a four wheeler left a dent in her back and refused to show pain or tell. She didn't understand the depressed state she was putting herself in until it got worse. Then I saw her getting better and I was happy because she was happy and seeing her in pain hurt me. I'm starting to worry that with Mel and Dean she's doing it again. The only one I know she will be open with is Niall so I'd have to talk to him before they left to go anywhere.

I went to bed realizing I have a date with Harry tomorrow and instead of having butterflies I'm worried for Brittany. But tomorrow I will clear my mind and it will be just Harry and I!.