New Beginning

Niall's POV

"I'm going to be a father....I'm going to be a dad". I kept repeating all the way to the house, it took me a while to realize Brittany has yet to say anything so I said "And your going to be a mum". She glanced over at me and we laughed, just laughed all the way home.

"Owwwee" Brittany sad stopping on the third step of the house. I place my hand on her back "what's wrong? Is it the baby?" She nodded "yea actually I think so, I'm actually kind of hungry" I laughed "me to come on ill cook you something".

"So what are you thinking about?" Brittany asked sitting on the counter top "Because you know if you don't want to be with me anymore.. I- I understand..." I stopped cooking and turned to her. "Why would you say that?" She looked down at her feet "because I know this is sudden and not something you probably want..." I put myself between her legs and my finger on her mouth "I am not leaving you, you understand? This is our life, our child and the only thing that's changing is that we are having a BABY" taking her face between my hands I kissed her. "But what about you what's your thoughts?" She laughed "Are you kidding me Niall, I couldn't be more happy. Granted I would've preferred marriage before baby but I'm happy! This is a new chapter in our life and I'm ready". "We can start looking at houses tomorrow?" Brittany asked "yes of course love anything you want" I smiled kissing her again. "What's say we eat them go have some fun eh?" I asked laughing "Well they say it won't harm the baby but wouldn't it be weird ?"

"Well we won't know til we try"

"True okay let's eat".

" Lets go beautiful!" I said picking her up in my arms bridal style taking her up the stairs to her room. "Oh my, you are soo strong" she said fanning herself, we laughed. I placed her in my lap on the bed, legs wrapped around me. "I love you" she said and before I could say it back she pressed her lips to mine. The kiss started to deepen and I rolled her gently to where she laid on the bed under me. I lifted her shirt over her head, looking down at her she looked like an angel. "I love you too" I finally got to say. She rolled me over to where she was on top kissing me taking my pants off.

"Oh Niall you feel so good" I groaned at the urgency of her movements. Then it happened "uhoh" she said moving off of me running to the bathroom "Ah Shit" I said listening to her throw up. I threw the covers off of me storming to the bathroom naked, I pulled her hair back as she puked her guts up "I'm so sorry"

"No baby you have nothing to be sorry for, throwing up is completely normal." When she was done I helped her up "Lets take a shower and then get you to bed".

I washed her clean kissing every part of her body I went over. "Lets try again" she said "are you sure?"

"Yes". My hands ran up her thighs cupping her butt lifting her, she wrapped her legs around me as we kissed. Brittany's body moved slowly and then picked up pace, I groaned against her.

About an hour later we lay on the bed, Brittany sleeping. And I thought back to earlier "I'm going to be a dad" I said whispering out loud to myself. This fear swept over me, what if Im no good? But that's a ridiculous thought of course I will be. Not only for the baby but for Brittany as well, to show her that our life will be happy and good.

**** sorry it was short, hope you liked it****