Tour

Liam's POV

Brittany has slowly started feeling better now that she knows since last week her Aunt Mel-mom is now home and well. The fact that her and Niall can't take their hands off each other is kind of a little disturbing. I didn't want to tell them about the date with Danielle because the last thing Danielle said to me was that she could see there was someone else. At first I told her she was wrong, but ever since Niall and Brittany made it officially I feel sort of well sad. It wasn't fair that night at the club when we first met, I was in to her and she had no real interest in me, she only sees me as her ''best guy friend'' which I'm ok with and don't want to ruin that. Yet at the same time I can't help but wonder if we could be more? Which is crazy I would never hurt my mate like that Niall is one of my best friends and so I Brittany. That's why they will never know and besides I called Danielle asking for one more chance. I do love Danielle and I'm not going to screw it up again, no matter what I think I feel for Brittany.

Niall's POV

"I love you" was what I said as Brittany got dressed in the room before we went on. I heard her laugh, she came out in a white Paris Boutique shirt with a short cheetah print skirt and black flats. Brittany only wore eyeliner, lip gloss, an eyeshadow which I loved her in with or without. She still wore the necklace her mother gave her and I started to feel bad for not getting her anything yet. I don't know why I haven't I should! And I will.

"Is something wrong? Do you not like my outfit?" She said seeing the frown on my face. I jumped up going o her "I love The outfit, you look beautiful as always love" that got her to smile. "Then what's wrong, why the frown"? I didn't want to keep this from her so I took a deep breathe and sat her in my lap. "Im just thinking about how I haven't gotten you a gift yet love. But don't worry I will whatever you want or if you want me to surprise you I can!" She laughed putting her finger to my lip "Niall you've givin me the biggest gift of all. You. And I couldn't ask for more, I don't deserve you yet I'm too selfish to give you up.." We kissed, I'm glad she won't give me up, "I don't want you to ever give me up!"

About an hour later Logan and Harry walked out of a room. Brittany commented Logan on her outfit she wore a white tank that said love on it and had the London flag, a blue skirt and pumps. "You look stunning" I said to her realizing I've never comment my friend before. "AHH Bloody Mary Liam you scared the hell out of me!" I heard Brittany say. Liam had snuck up behind her didn't say anything just stood there til she turned around and saw him, he laughed "Sorry Brit" then they hugged. Liam didn't have to tell me, I knew he liked Brittany in a way more than a friend. I also knew he wouldn't jeopardize their friendship or ours.

"Well lets go knock them dead mates!" Louis said "Good-luck! Logan and I will be on the side watching" it comforted me to know she'd be here but at the same time it's her first time seeing me perform. I want to do great not only for my fans but her as well.

Who knows maybe ill even bring her on stage and sweep her off her feet, I think to myself turning to her winking as I go on stage.

"Hello WHO'S READY FOR A SONG?" Louis yelled and the fans went wild. "We love you guys!" Harry yelled as the music to our song " I Want" began to play.

Brittany's POV

"The guys are doing great! Look at the fans they really do love them!" Logan said cheering and screaming when Harry's solo came up I laughed "Can you blame them!". After the fifth song Niall spoke "I have someone tonight that I would like to introduce to you lovely ladies. This girl as you may not know is in love with me and I her. I'd really love for the support of my friends to help me bring her on stage with some encouragement.!" I heard the fans cheering in a agreement, I was ecstatic and clapping til I realized he was talking about me. My head instantly started to shake saying no "come on love they want to meet you" Niall said grabbing my hand and Logan pushed me forward to go. I stepped on stage smiling nervously at the fans as they all cheered. I was expecting boos and tomatoes thrown at me,n not this.

"Sit here love" Niall said putting me in a stool between Louis and Liam, Harry and Zayn were beside them. Niall was the only one standing. The music to " As Long As You Love Me" by Justin Bieber started playing. Niall started singing an as he placed his hands in the fans he turned to me. The boys where his backup slowly rising walking towards the fans. Harry brought Logan out and the fans grew louder.

When the song ended Logan and I stayed on stage sitting in front close to the fans as the boys finished performing the show. "We Love you Logan!" "We LOVE Brittany!" "We Love ONE DIRECTION!" The fans all Shouted going wild. I laughed this was unbelievable. The night carried on like that for what felt like forever.

*****£ Hope it was a good chapter!! I'm trying to think of something drastic to happen but it's taking longer than I'd like to think of!! 😒😔 SORRY!!****