Ellen

Harry's POV

Logan and I were laying by the pool when Niall and Brittany walked out. "Look the love makers decide to come out and play, with their clothes on!" Logan let out a giggle but Niall threw me in the pool unexpectedly. "We didn't..... Do that! Thanks to you two" Brittany said sitting beside Logan, who hugged her apologizing. "We are so sorry and we only wanted to invite y'all to the movies tonight after the show?" Niall sat beside Brittany while I made my way out of the pool to get beside Logan. She was so beautiful with her red locks, out of all the girls that have fawned over me she doesn't, at least not in front of me. Brittany told me how big a fan she was of me and instead of being afraid that was the only reason she's with me, I take notice in the way she looks at me. When she looks at me I can tell she sees me as more than just Harry Styles of One Direction. Logan sees me for who I am and the beauty in her has never shined so bright. "We would but Niall and I have made plans to go out again with each other"

"Ohh where are y'all going"? Logan asked. "Dont know Niall won't tell me... Again!" Brittany acted frustrated but Logan and I both know as her friends she loves it when Niall surprises her. I rolled my eyes taking Logan's hand in mine, she looked up with those beautiful eyes of hers smiling in admiration. Logan really is beautiful, kind, and always out others before herself. She worries too much though, I know because she worries about Brittany's depression coming back all the time. "Well Niall drag you into going in Ellen tonight?" I asked knowing I'm sure he has. "Yes he did which wasn't fair considering the state I was in at the time!" We all laughed "and on that note Brittany and I are leavin" Logan said standing up. "What why?!" I didn't want her to go "because we have two outfits to pick out tonight! One for the show and one for our dates. Duh!".

Logan's POV

Brittany and I got to the house pretty quickly and dashed up stairs, we laughed in excitement. Tonight was going to be fun we have the Ellen show then dates with our boys! "I'm so nervous and excited at the same time!" Brittany said stepping inside the closet. "Me too, Harry's taking me to the movies after then the club!" I'm excited for our date but I'm curious that this is Niall second time not telling Brit where their going."So Niall leave any hints?" Brit sighed at my question "No but I like a little mystery in him when it comes to our dates, expecially if its anything like our first date!" She was so happy and so was I, I'm finally going out with Harry! And he's even better of a guy than I imagined.

Brittany ended up wearing a Alice+Olivia Sweat-Heart cutout Dress with Steve Madden Dejavu Pumps. Her hair was straightened she put on eyeliner cat like with glossy lip stick. While I wore a mint green one shoulder Chevron dress. My hair curled long with gloss lips and eyeliner. "We look gorgeous in my opinion, just hope Niall likes it" I slapped Brittany's arm "Of course he will!" We laughed "and of course Harry will love you in yours, guys Won't be able to take there eyes off you!".

The door rang around six an the guys where standing there. Brittany and Niall walked to the limo where Perrie, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and El where. "You look beautiful Logan, I can't even describe your just so gorgeous love" he said kissing my hand. He had his romantic charming moments which is one thing I adored about him "Why thank you, you look handsome" I said kissing his cheek as he lead me to the limo.

Niall'a POV

When we pulled up to the show cameras instantly went off and I help Brittany out the car.

*FLASH* Niall Is this the one everyone's been hearing about Brittany?!

*FLASH* Do you love each other Niall?!

*FLASH* Brittany will you get married?!

I looked to Brittany as she smiled at the cameras and kissed her cheek. "You look beautiful, they absolutely love you" I whispered in her ear. "No Niall they love us" her words meant so much I feel like tonight's the night to tell her. Tell her that I really have fallen in love with her.