Truth

There was a loud noise coming from somewhere. I open my eyes looking around it was my phone, it read Mom. "Ughh" I said to myself reaching for it

"Hello?"

Mom: hello darling I was wondering if you could meet your father and I today for lunch on the boat for a enjoyable day?

Me: I doubt it'll be that enjoyable but sure and I'm bringing Logan she here now.

Mom: lovely I think you could use a friend for this.

Then she hung up, oh lovely. "Your mom?" Logan asked at the door "yea we are both going to have lunch with her and my father on the boat." She was upset "What! Why a boat those things in the water way out there we could die!" I laughed "calm down it'll be fine now out on your sea legs and get dressed". I just threw on my long stripped dress and put on sunblock.

We showed up at three since they didn't give me a time we went shopping and ate first so I wasn't hungry I just wanted to know what's going on. Mom was in her bathing suit and even though she has a great figure I prefer her not to wear that Kim of bathing suit.! " Hello love it's good to see you. Sweetie you are looking a little big in the hips have you stopped working out" I practically growled at her "Leave my princess alone she looks beautiful, hello dear" dad said kissing forehead "Hi dad.mom. What's up"? I asked Logan sitting in the middle of the boat holding on asked "how long will this take cause I'm feeling less and less comfy as we go further out"? They just laugh not taking her seriously. "Well Brittany sweetie we have news for you." They handed me a package I looked at them both "everything you've wanted to know all the answers are in there. Sweetie the truth Is in there" mom said and dad followed in " and we are so sorry it took us these years to tell you we just wanted you to be happy and have everything you wanted" "oh and don't open it til later I couldn't bare to see your face as you go through it". My hands where wrapped tightly around the package the whole boat ride. Logan and I swapped glances every now and then. Her face held a look of worry and curiosity.

"Well can't say it's been fun but we gotta go put our outfits together for tomorrow. Bye!"

"Bye dear we love you!" They said as we got off the boat and left.

When we got in the car I ripped the package open. Inside there was a photo of me as a baby in a woman's arms but it wasn't moms...it was one of my aunts from back home Aunt Mel and she was in a hospital bed. I looked up at Logan she looked worried "maybe we shouldn't" I was angry "you knew this is what you where told before leaving.. That Aunt Mel is my biological mom! And you didn't tell me!" I flipped through the hospital papers and found a letter. "I'm sorry I promised and it wasn't my place to tell" but I wasn't listening to what she said, my focus was on the letter. It was Aunt Mel's handwriting.

Dear Brittany,

When you get this letter it will be from your mom and dad. Don't be angry with them because they didn't tell you, I had something held on them that caused them to swear secrecy to me. I didn't want you to know til it was time. When I was 18, the age you are now I was with a man and he was abusive and dishonest and he ended up getting me pregnant and leaving. I swore I wouldn't let the child grow up and have such a screwed up life like me. So I called Alexander and Deborah, they heard me out and understood. It wasn't easy to hand you over but I knew that if I didn't you would've grown up with nothing instead of everything. I was thinking of what was best for you and you only. I'm so sorry Brittany sweetie but I do now regret giving you to them because they have you things you needed. I do love you and have watched you grow. I am still your aunt and your parents are still your parents never forget that. I love you dear.

Sincerely, Aunt Mel

****

My mind was racing but I tried keeping my cool and process it all. "I'm so sorry Brit" looking up at Logan I got out of the car and ran. I could hear her yelling for me but there was only one person I wanted to see right now. He was the only one I could trust and I needed him now more than ever. Niall.

********£What ya think?? Huh?huh? Lol she knew she was adopted and all she needed was the answer to know if she was right. And she was!Only there was more to it😩 good or no? Sorry it was short next ones Nialls POV!!