Chapter 25

Okay we hit 6000 reads... PHENOMENAL!!! Yes, I say we because I wouldn't have the reads without you guys. Infinite thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, the lads called me down from my room to talk. A sick feeling churned at the bottom of my stomach. No good ever followed those words. It was always someone died, we're moving, or someone was in HUGE trouble.

I hopped over the last step and tried to answer as cheerfully as I could. "You called?"

"Um, yeah." Liam looked at me with something in his eyes- was it sorrow? "Next week... You'll be going back to school."

What.

School- wait WHAT.

"But-" I started.

"Wait, Lily. It's a different school. Totally private, totally paid for. You'll have a uniform, and it's a Christian school." Niall interrupted, trying to smooth this over.

"Well, I guess the uniform will be a good equaliser- wait hold on. How do you know I'm Christian?"

"We heard you praying a while ago." Louis admitted with a shrug if his shoulders.

"Oh."

"Look Lily," Louis walked over and knelt in front of me, grabbing my hands in his. "I know the last school was tough, but this one should be better. It's very controlled, and we'll enroll you under a fake name so no one knows who you are. The dress code does allow coloured hair, though." he smiled.

"I can get it dyed again?" I asked curiously.

"We'll do whatever it takes to make you happy." he said confidently.

"Well then maybe- wait, you're just trying to distract me!" I replied.

"Yes, but it's not to blind you. It's to make you feel better about this whole thing." Loyis reassured me.

"Okay..." I sighed. "What colours are the uniforms?"

"Maroon, gold, and white." Harry answered from the table across the kitchen.

"I can work with that..." I teased.

"Good, because you're going to have to!" Harry and Louis simultaneously pounced, tickling my stomach until my sides hurt.

"Guys... Stop!...Can't... Breathe...!" I laughed, trying to catch my breath.

"Only if you say that I'm the greatest!" Louis shouted.

"Fine, fine! You're... The best!"

"Darn right I am!"