Chapter 26

I forgot to publish the new chappie last night >.< Woops. Sorry, now ya get two in one day!

_________________

"Okay, you can get as many skirts as you need, and you'll want at least one cardigan, and at least two of each kind of blouse." Perrie explained. I stared at the wall of clothes in the same colours. Who knew school uniforms could be this complicated?

The lads had left me to shop with the girls (Dani, Perrie, and El) because yet again they were stumped when it came to clothing.

El picked the uniform pieces off the rack and piled them over her arms. "Plaid skirts, check. Blouses, check. Argyle sweater, check. Cardigan, check. Knee socks-"

"No, no no!" Dani interrupted. "Our little Lily will not be wearing knee socks on my watch! Tights and only tights."

El and Dani bickered on about knee socks versus tights until I just grabbed a pair of both and draped them over El's already-full arm.

"There, now can we please calm down?" I said, sighing exasperatedly. "I can wear the knee socks with my flats for a classic look, and wear the tights with my combat boots for a different approach. Happy now?"

El and Dani smiled, while Perrie pinched my cheek and said "That's my girl!"