Black Friday

I run my hand through my hair as I sit in the passenger seat. "What were we thinking?!"

"C'mon. We got some good stuff." Mark said from the drivers seat.

"An old lady tried to punch me because I got too close to a toaster she wanted!"

"Well it was a nice toaster."

"We spent three hours in line! That's like ten times the amount of time we spent actually picking things out!"

"Don't exaggerate." He chuckled.

"I just feel bad for the people who had to work. God bless their souls for the hell they go through."

Mark started to laugh harder. "You've never seen a Black Friday sale have you?"

"Not in person. There have been things online but we don't do that in Ireland."

"Hey, at lest we got some cool gifts! Tom is gonna love the paint set. Those things are usually hundreds of dollars. I got it for fifty!"

"Well we did get some jewelry for a pretty good price." I look to the bags at my feet and smile knowingly at the little black bag I had snuck away to get. I just hope he likes it.

"Jewelry?" He asks.

"For my mom and sister." I had bought something for both my mom and sisters but that's not why I had gone over there.

"I didn't see you get any jewelry."

"I did it when that guy was screaming at you for cutting in line."

"I DIDNT CUT! That guy must have been high!"

I giggle. "He must have screamed at you for ten minutes." Twelve to be exact.

We continued to chat during the drive home. After about ten minutes, we both spot a game store with a sign that read BLACK FRIDAY SUPER SALE! UP TO 90% OFF!

"... You thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask.

"Yup." He says and turn into the parking lot.

A/N
Sorry this is short but this challenge is a lot of work. Please forgive me!

Also, for those of you who've never seen a Black Friday sale, this is actually pretty accurate. (In my experience at least)