Dec. 5

Ok so I'm really sorry about these sucky chapters but I'm kinda running low on inspiration for the first half of December.

"Damnit!" I shout. Mark laughs as Yoshi falls off the map for the third time in this one round. "How dare you pick rainbow road!"

He laughs harder and causes toad to fall off as well. "Hey, you shouldn't have let me choose the first board."

I laughed as Yoshi was saved again and I continued the race only to die again a few minutes later. I cursed loudly and Mark just laughed. "How about we play something else?" He asked.

"Like what?"

"I don't know."

I thought for a second before smiling. I got up and changed the disk in the wii. "What is it?" He asked.

"Oh you'll see." I say. He looks at me confused before the next title screen comes up.

"Come on!" He shouts.

"What? Don't you like Mario?" I ask.

"I did. Until this freaking game!" I looked at the screen and smiled. Super Mario Maker! It read.

I chose a normal level and get through it in a few minutes with only one death. He grumbled and takes the controller from me to try a level his own. "Ya know Ross makes levels for this?" I ask.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You should play one."

He shrugs and searches for one.

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did seeing him throw the wii-mote across the room.