Dec. 8

When I woke up this morning, I dreaded walking out of this room. How could I possibly face him? I should have just left. Maybe I could just stay in here a while longer? But then I felt my stomach growl and remembered I hadn't eaten dinner or breakfast. I sighed and stood up. I walked to the door cautiously and let out a shaky breath. I open the door and see that our/his bedroom door was open and he wasn't in there. I was about to go back in and shut the door, before I heard that soothing voice I had fallen in love with. "Sean?" I swallowed and walked around the corner and into the living room. He sat on the couch, his eyes and face red and hair messy. "You're up." He stood.

I wrapped my arms around myself and nodded. "Why didn't you sleep in the room?" I asked.

"I was waiting for... You to come out." I raised an eyebrow. "Sean I..." His lower lip wobbled and new tears formed in his eyes. "Baby I'm sorry." His voice cracked slightly and I could feel the pain in every syllable. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'm an idiot. I just..." He brought a hand to his face as he let out a small sob. I let my tears fall as well and take the few strides over to him. I wrap my arms around him as tightly as I could and clutch at his t-shirt. He does the same and continues to sob into my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok darlin. I'm sorry too."

"No it's not. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me."

"Shhh." I Tried to sooth him but my shaky voice did little to help.

"I was s-so scared when I c-came back and you weren't in the room. I-I thought you..."

"I'm here. I'm still here. I wouldn't leave you." Would I have left him if I could have? I'd like to think not but I don't really know. He doesn't need to know that anyway.

"I-I love y-you." He sobbed.

"I know. I love you too." That was true. I couldn't not love him. He was my everything.

"You were right. Nothing else matters. I love you more then anything. We can work through anything." He was rambling now. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Mark, it's ok." I say and kiss his lips softly. He kisses back instantly but I can still feel his lips quiver. He really did care about me. He was terrified of losing me. And I was terrified of losing him.

That was enough. We could work around anything else as long as we had that.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. "I'm not going anywhere. Every couple fights. It's not the end of the world." I whispered.

"B-but..." He stuttered.

"Shhh. It's ok. We're ok."

"I love you." He croaked.

"I love you too."

A/N
Feel free to skip.

Super duper booper quick ginger update:

I wouldn't expect a lot of activity from me this week.

DONT WORRY! There will still be all the appropriate updates! I'm not disappearing again! I just won't be doing a lot of reading or anything like that.

I know no one cares why so I'll spare you details and just tell ya that I'm fine. Nothing bad is gonna happen to me. It's just going to be a long week.

Thanks for understanding. You people are freaking amazing!

Love you all!