Dec. 4

I placed a platter of pasta on the table and went back into the kitchen for a lighter. I came back and lit the candles on the center of the table. Mark was out doing a video with Ryan and Matt and would be back soon. After Mark and I had decided to move in together, we found a nice apartment just the right size for two people. The fireplace roared softly and the setting sun shown through the windows. I straightened his napkin for the hundredth time before going to get dressed. I threw on a button down and jeans. After some contemplation, I put on my hat as well. Just because of how much he seemed to love it. I sprayed some cologne as I hear the door open. "Jack baby I'm ho-..." He cut himself off and I worried for a second. Did he hurt himself? I rush out and see him standing fine, looking over the dinner I had set up. "D-did you do all this yourself?"

"Well yeah. I thought it would be nice to have a little date night." I said with a smile. He looked back at me and smiled even wider when he saw me. "You like?" I ask and hold my arms out to my side.

He nods and walks over to me. He wraps me in a hug and I sigh contently. "You are amazing." He whispers.

I hum softly and kiss his jaw. "Let's eat." He pulls out my chair and I sit down. He sits as well and gazes at all the food I had set out. Honestly, it was a lot of work, but I wouldn't tell him that. I grab a fork and start to eat. He does the same and I can't help but chuckle at his blissful expression. "Good?" I ask.

"Perfect. All of it." It really was perfect if I do say so myself. Maybe now would be a good time.

No I should at least wait until our anniversary. It's to soon. I'm not ready

I must have shown the frown I was feeling because I felt a hand envelop mine. "What's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

"What? Oh nothing. I'm fine." I smile and intertwine our fingers. "Just thinking." I could tell he wanted to hear more, but he didn't push any further. 

"So Ryan had some extra tickets to a comedy show and he wanted to know if we were interested." He said after a few minutes.

"Sure. Who's the comic?"

"Beaux Bernahan or something." He said.

"Bo burnham." I clarified.

"Oh yeah. Him." I

I nod and we continue to talk for a little while.

After dinner, I get up to start the dishes but Mark takes them from me. I rolled my eyes and walked in behind him. He stood with the water running and several dishes in a soapy puddle. I walk up behind him and snake my hands around his waist. He chuckles and continues to wash. "I can do that you know." I say sweetly.

"Yes, but so can I. And you cooked so I'll clean."

Oh so you're going to be difficult I thought. Fine but I know how to brake you. I places my lips on the base of his neck and felt the soft shiver run down his spine. He didn't stop his chore though. I moved slowly to his collar bone and sucked softly. You don't date a man for a year without finding his sweet spots. He let out a quick breath and stopped for a second to roll his head, revealing more of his soft skin. I chuckled and brought my hands up his sides slowly to grasp his shoulders. He shivers again and I turn him slowly. I press my mouth to his and felt his resolve loosen if not disappear completely. As he lets his guard down, I turn him and push him playfully through the doorway. I turn towards the sink and continue washing the dish he left as if nothing had happened.

"Oh no." I said and grabbed my wrist. "No teasing." He starts to pull me towards the bedroom and I have just enough time to shut off the water before following him in with a large smile.

A/N
I don't write smut. Sorry.

Also Bo burnham, thoughts?