Day 40

~6 months later~

"Mark, I love you for everything from your generosity to your kindness. You never fail to amaze and you never will. You're my best friend and partner. You're my love and my hero. You inspire me to be better and do better everyday and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I say as tears prick my eyes. "I, Sean McLaughlin, take you, Mark Fischbach, to be my husband. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward. Till death do us part."

Mark bit his lip momentarily before taking a deep breath. "Sean, there will never be a day where I don't thank whatever will listen for you being in my life. I adore every aspect of you and will only find more things to love in the years to come. You are my everything. You're the one I hold dearest. Nothing could make me happier then calling you my husband. So I, Mark Fischbach, take you, Sean McLaughlin, to be my husband. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish from this day forward. Till death do us part."

I could hear my mother crying from the crowd even though the waterfall drowned out most of it.

"Do you have the rings?" Matt, the boy who had introduced himself to me the day of the brunch, brought the rings to us. I grabbed the silver band and slid it on his finger slowly. He took his fathers ring off the silk pillow and smiled as it was fit into my finger. "By the power invested in me by the Republic of Ireland, I know pronounce you husband and husband. The grooms may kiss." I brought my hand to his cheek and brought his lips to mine in a sweet and passion filled kiss. The crowd around us erupted into applause is I wiped away a few stray tears.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you." He whispers back before our lips meet again.

A/N
THANK GOD THIS CRAPFEST IS OVER!! Seriously this was so bad I contemplated just deleting the whole thing. I was getting so stressed and people kept leaving (which is understandable) and I started getting hate for this (again understandable) and just... Blah.

To anyone who stuck it out this whole time, props to you for being amazing. Like seriously how can anyone have read 40 chapters of this?

Anyway, there is a epilogue if anyone wants it but I don't know if anyone does. Let me know.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm just gonna go crawl in a pit and cry.

(P.S. Thank you guys again. I really mean it.)