Dec. 11

I take out the brightly colored wrapping paper, tape and ribbon and sit at the table. I take out all the gifts I needed to wrap. Mark came out and smirked at me. "Whatcha doin?"

"Wrapping gifts. What else would I be doing?"

"Hey, I don't know what you do with your life!" He says and holds up his hands.

"I play video games and eat. Currently I'm wrapping a sweater for my aunt. That about sums up my life."

He walks too me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Nothing else?"

I pretend to think for a moment. "Oh yeah! How could I have forgotten that one guy who follows me around. What's his name again? Matt? Marvin?"

"Oh haha." He rolled his eyes and pecked my forehead. "So funny."

"Why thank you Marvin." He hit my arm playfully and I chuckled. "Now let me work."

"May I join you?" He asks.

"What? Wrapping?"

"Yeah, I've got a few things I need to wrap." I shrugged and turned back to the sweater.

I finished wrapping a few of the gifts before Mark came back with a few boxes. He put them all on the table except one and started to wrap it. After tying the bow, he scrunched his face in thought. "I can't remember the name of who this is supposed to go too. Is it John? Jake? James?"

"I don't know. Sorry Mike." I smile.

"That's ok Jacob." He smiles back.

"No really Marlin..."

"Josh, really don't worry about it."

"But Maverick..."

"No buts Jeff."

I giggled and he bit his lip. "Whatever you say Michael."

He looked back down at the paper in his hands with a huge grin on his face and we wrap in silence.

A/N
It's all I could do