Dec. 29

We both jump as foxy comes around the corner. "Jesus!" I whisper as to not wake anyone else on the plane up. "Screw you FNAF!" I put my phone down with a pout on my face.

Mark chuckled and looks out the widow. I lean into my chair as he does. My fear of heights still applies to airplanes. "Looks like a storm up ahead." He whispers.

"Storm?" I ask worriedly.

He noticed my sudden fear and tries to correct himself. "Actually, it's probably just a big cloud. No need to worry." I opened my mouth to reply when the pilot came in over the speaker.

"Attention passengers. Due to some bad weather we will be making a short lay over in New York. We will depart again once the storms cool down." I glare at Mark who holds up his hands defensively.

"What? I'm aloud to be wrong!" I roll my eyes.

"A lay over? This is gonna suck."

The plane lands and we all exit the terminal. We were told that the flight back would be in an estimated three hours. I sigh and sit next to a window as we watch the snow fall on the city. "Hey Jack?" Mark asks as he sits beside me.

"Yeah?" I reply as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I was thinking, since we're in New York, and it's so close to New Years..."

I shoot up and grin at him. "We could stay and watch the ball drop!" I say excitedly.

"Maybe we could go ice-skating." He meets my enthusiasm with his own.

"And we could just fly back after!" I finish. I stand and hold my hand out to him. "Come on! Let's go exchange our tickets!" He grabs my hand and we sprint towards the counter like the excited kids we were.