Hanukkah

Ok I'm so sorry if I get something wrong. Since this chapter sucks so bad, I've included a video of Jewish jokes from the Game grumps. Hope that makes up for it. https://youtu.be/VjPlGNzThp8 or for those on the app Danny's Jewish stories and jokes.

The grumps invited us to the studio today to record a game of table flip. It was a would you rather game and it was Barry, Suzy, Dan, Aaron, Mark and me. We started the game and after a few minutes it was Aaron's turn.

"Would you rather eat a mosquito or it a spider?" Aaron read off a tweet. We all cringed and I think Barry gaged. "What like live spiders?"

I shivered. "No thanks." I said.

"So Aaron?" Dan put his hand under his chin and asked. "What would you rather?"

"The spider I guess. I don't want some mosquito flying around in my mouth or something." We all shuddered.

"You're turn Mark." Suzy said.

"Ok. Would you rather have immortality or invincibility but die at 50? Um invincibility duh." He said. "I don't want to live forever."

"Dans turn." Aaron said.

"Would you rather never celebrate Christmas again or never celebrate Halloween again?" We all chuckled. "Do I really need to answer this?"

"Yes Dan, tell us of your Jewishness." Aaron said.

"Well I did dig the Quran caves." He joked. We laughed and Dan turned to the camera. "In fact, today at sunset marks the beginning of Hanukkah."

"And what is Hanukkah Dan?" Aaron asked.

For the next few minutes, Dan explained a crash course of Jewish history. The others seemed a bit annoyed that Dan and Aaron had gone on another one of these sidetracks, but I honestly found it interesting.

"So the oil was only supposed to last one day, but lasted eight. The Jews called it a miracle and we have celebrated it since."

"Ok Barry it's your turn." Suzy said.

He laughed and picked the next tweet. "Would you rather have sex with Markiplier or Dannysexbang?" It read. They all started laughing and Mark and Dan tried to make themselves more attractive. "Ummmm Ma-"

"Oh no you don't." I pulled Mark closer to me and glared at Barry playfully. "Mine." I said. The table erupted into laughter but Mark just rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.

"Always." He whispered so softly that almost I didn't even hear it before going back to the game.

A/N
I sowwy!

They're will be something more interesting tomorrow I promise.