8. Concentrate Concentrate

As we make our way back from hogsmeade, Fred George and I sing wizard rock. I singing soprano, the two of them singing alto, or a lot lower than that. It was fun. I remember how we used to sing together when we were in second year. That was mainly where Fred and George's love for wizard rock began. Basically, when we were twelve it was all they had talked about.
   I skip while I was singing, causing the two of them to laugh. George pretends to play the drums while he chases after me. As we sing; people around us get freaked out and backed away. The three of us hadn't seemed to really care. We were happy. And that was all that mattered, right?
   We had talked about finals that seemed to be coming up. Fast. Fred had been trying to help me with transfiguration and charms. George was trying to help me with Herbology. I'd help them with potions and astronomy. Most of the times I'd zone out of their lessons.
   "Can I tell you something?" I whispered to Fred. George was about ten feet ahead of the two of us looking up at the sky with a huge smile on his face. He looked high.
   "Yeah. Yeah. Of course." He says quietly back to me; I assume he hadn't wanted George to hear.
   I sighed. "Fred...my grades. They suck. Look, if my parents knew how awful I was doing, I know they'd be disappointed. I need your help. Really." It was true. My grades were doing terrible. Fred was so much more smarter than I was
   He leans closer to me. "Wait. Meagan, what was that?" He says sarcastically. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Could you repeat that?"
   I laugh. "Yeah. I'm not saying it again." I tell him. He laughs and I walk up to George.
   "Are you stoned?"
   He shakes his head and laughs. "Feels like it."

   We walk into the Gryffindor common room.The Gryffindors were gathered everywhere, most people were still congratulating Harry from today's task.
   All of us sit there in an awkward silence for a bit. "I'm bored..." Alli says. All the Gryffindors start nodding there heads.
   "Well, what do you think we should do?" Said Lee.
   I feel myself smile. "Ever heard of concentrate." I tell them. Everyone stares at me. They had seemed quite interested in what I was saying so I go on. "Well, most of you all know that I really like paranormal things, right?" Gryffindors from all over the room nod.  It was the truth. Stephen King novels and horror films were basically my life.
   "Well the object of the game is to learn how you are going to die." Throughout the room people were sharing gruesome faces. "I know it sounds really dumb, but it's actually quite interesting. So I say this really morbid poem and a color just pops up in your mind. According to the color you see, ittells how you will die."
   People thought about for a bit. "Yeah!" Ginny says. After she had said it everyone started to nod.
   "Cool. Well, who wants to go first." Everyone's eyes turned to Fred. He shrugged but agreed.
   I patted the space next to me on the sofa and he sat down. He looked nervous. "Okay, so I need you to close your eyes." He raised an eyebrow but did it anyways. I sigh and begin whispering the poem.
"Concentrate. Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
People are dying. Children are crying.
Concentrate. Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
Crack an egg on your head.
Let the yolk run down. Let the yolk run down.
Crack an egg on your head.
Let the yolk run down. Let the yolk run down.
Concentrate. Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
People are dying. Children are crying.
Concentrate. Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
Squeeze an orange on your shoulder.
Let the juice drip down. Let the juice drip down.
Squeeze an orange on your shoulder.
Let the juice drip down. Let the juice drip down.
Concentrate. Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
People are dying. Children are crying.
Concentrate. Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
Stick ten needles in your sides.
Let the blood drip down. Let the blood drip down.
Stick ten needles in your sides.
Let the blood drip down. Let the blood drip down.
Concentrate. Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
People are dying. Children are crying.
Concentrate. Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
Stab a knife in your back.
Let the blood drip down. Let the blood drip down.
Stab a knife in your back.
Let the blood drip down. Let the blood drip down.
Concentrate. Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
People are dying. Children are crying.
Concentrate. Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
Wrap a rope around your neck.
Wrap it till it's tight.
Wrap a rope around your neck.
And...pull!
You're standing on a building.
You're out on the ledge.
You're feeling very dizzy
and you're close to the edge.
and someone...pushes you!
   He opens his eyes and laughs, along with everyone else. "Whoa... That was creepy. What's even creepier is how you memorized all of that." He says amused.
   I nod. "So, what color did you see?"
   He thinks about it for a while. "Um, purple. I saw purple."
   "That's weird. I seen purple too the first time that I had done he. Anyways, purple means that you will suffocate to death."
   "Merlin's beard. That's terrifying." He tells me. He looked quite scared actually.
   I turn to the other Gryffindors "so. Who's next?" And all of them raise their hands. Fred, George, and I laugh.

   Three bottles of butterbeer and all of the Gryffindors fortune telling, I was a little tired...and a little drunk. "Freeeediiieeee!" I yell as I run up and hug Fred.
He laughs. "Meg, love. I think it's time for bed!" He tells me like I was five.
"Noooooo!" I say...like I was five. "I don't want to!" I yell. Fred then picks me up.
"Fred!"

Lol morbid as frick. I don't know, thought that it would be interesting...