Chapter 16

| Warning! There is a lot of song lyrics and a side of feelz in this chapter, I warned you. |

Your Perspective

  Dipper's eyes lit up when he saw me. "Y-y/n.." He said. "Wow.." He blushed as I reached the ground. "Thank you, Dipper Pines." I blushed as he held out an arm for me. I took his arm, and realized Mabel forgot to get me a phone. But that didn't mater. We walked over to the car, and I sat in the back in bettered Mabel and Dipper.

  "Great Kids.." Stan said sarcastically. "Leave the ominous triangle in the front with me." We laughed as Stan shook his head as Bill got in. We drove to the high school and got out. Dipper had on a tux, by the way. He looked cute, hot even. We pulled to a stop and got out. Mabel ran out to her friends, and I glanced around for Naomi.

  I walked in and shrugged as we headed to the Karaoke bar. The dance was beautiful. I saw the hanging lights, which had a different color at each table. We sat at a f/c one, and smiled as Mabel walked onstage. She smiled and took a deep breath. She had told the guy what song to play and Dipper and I smiled.

"Stitched you up, put you together
With cotton and feather
Gave you love, put my heart inside you
Oh what could I do
When you started talking in your sleep
Saying things you'd do to me
I didn't care
I wasn't scared
Now I'm finding knives under the sheets
Crumbled photographs of me
I'm in despair
Should I be scared?

Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear
You were comforting and quiet
How did love become so violent?
Oh, teddy bear, you were my teddy bear
Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me

I threw you out, I didn't outgrow you
I just didn't know you
But now you're back
And it's so terrifying how you paralyze me
Now you showing up inside my home
Breathing deep into the phone
I'm so unprepared
I'm fucking scared

Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear
You were comforting and quiet
How did love become so violent?
Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear
Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me

I'm fucking scared

Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear
You were comforting and quiet
How did love become so violent?
Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear
Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me."

Song: Teddy Bear – Melanie Martinez

  Dipper and I had our jaws dropped by now, and people even stopped dancing. The whole room stopped when she sang, a pin could be heard at a drop, making it sound like a bullet on the floor. It was amazing; her voice was beautiful. The whole room, us even; gave a standing ovation.

  We clapped loudly and people whistled. She walked down to high fives, hugs, and autographs. We ran up and hugged her. "Mabel I'm so proud!" Dipper declared and I saw Mabel's eyes water. "I always wanted for you to be proud of me Dipper.." She said.

  Dipper tightened his grip on Mabel. "I'm always proud of you Mabel; you're the rising star." He said.

  After that, we sat down, all together. I was so happy for Mabel; she was amazing. "Hey guys, Naomi is going up soon!" Mabel pointed to the stage. We clapped as she chose a song. She winked at us and blew me a kiss. We did that whenever we did stuff at the orphanage, it was tradition.