Chapter 41 || New Years Part Two

Last time...

They grabbed number two, knocking her unconscious. She awoke a little while later, beat up, seeing the horror of her capture's face.

She studied it, then gasped as her eyes widened. They glared at her, tying a chain around her leg. She attempted at fighting back, but gave up in the struggle. She screamed and cried every time they tightened the chain, but the music made her voice unheard.

"How could you... " she said about to say their name. But, the person punched her on her bottom lip before she could.

After a little while, they left, think she was dead. They took the chain with them, taking any evidence. She fluttered her red worn out eyes open, and stumbled to the bar for some help. The used the wall as support, screaming for someone, anyone to help her.

"S—someone! H-hell-help me p-Lea.." She said walking into the bar, collapsing on the floor. She cried more and more, until a circle gathered around.

The room went dead silent.

Present time.

Once I heard the story, I knew that they weren't gonna leave us alone.

Someone in Gravity Falls wanted me dead.

***

Y/n's Perspective.

Dipper pulled me closer to him, guiding me out the door to find Mabel and Pacifica. We arrived at the party, myself practically sobbing at the death of my friend. We walked to Pacifica, who was holding up Mabel, who was hammered drunk.

"She okay?" Dipper asked with a raised eyebrow as he looked over his sister.

"Drunk, will be vomiting soon, plus a shitty headache in the morning. But I suppose she will be okay." Pacifica shrugged.

"Way to start off the new year Mabes." Dipper sighed. "Pacifica, I have some bad news."

And with that, he explained what had happened to a very heartbroken Pacifica.

I saw the side of a girl who I never saw before.

I saw strong, confident, don't-take-shit-from-no-one, Pacifca Northwest cry.

Her tears mixed with her supposedly water proof, mascara, fell down her face. Her obnoxiously fake lashes dripped with tears, which use to flutter with flirtation.

"Pacifica?" Dipper asked softly.

"I just wanna go home." She sniffled. "Where's Number Three?"

"I don't know, making out with someone?" Dipper shrugged.

"Son of a bitch." Pacifica said stomping off after Number Three.

We followed her, making sure this didn't escalate.

Pacifica's heeling furiously tapped behind her. She walked up to Number Three, who just finished mouth-fucking a guy.