" Am I dead? "

My head hurt like hell, but I couldn't find myself to open my eyes. I heard a soft breathing behind me, before it spoke. It was a familiar female voice, telling me to wake up. Startled, I opened my eyes. It was Pacifica, who had her back to mine. Puzzled, I found out my situation.

We were tied up in chairs, our wrists behind our backs. I looked around, and saw only a dim light shaking over us. It smelled of gasoline, and I saw parking spots. This must be the abandoned parking lot. I heard a small cry, knowing it wasn't us.

I started shaking, scared as hell. The masked killer appeared. "Glad you're awake." It said.

"What do you want?!" I asked.

"I guess you should have a few answers." It said. "I want to make your lives miserable, like how you made mine. I thought we could be friends but I guess not. Haha, sucks for you I guess."

"Wait we knew each other?" I questioned.

"You and I especially, Y/n."

"What the hell..." I thought to myself. "Are you going to let us go?" I asked.

"Yes, but first." they laughed.

Dropped to the side of us, a women's body. I couldn't tell who it was at first, but than I remembered.

Flashback;

"Ugh look at this bitch, she stole my ex boyfriend." Pacifica grunted showing us all a photo of a dark haired girl with green eyes and freckles. She was a typical tumblr girl, false lashes, Kylie makeup and a perfect smile. We were all in Pacifica's bedroom, right around the time I moved in.

Number three shuffled uncomfortably, mumbling something I can't remember, nor could I hear.

"I hope she dies." Number three said awkwardly.

"Holy shit.." Pacifica said, not sad but scared. "Why?"

"Why not. I want to kill everyone you know."

"Why do you hate me, us, so god damn much!?"

"Oh Y/n, you'll find out soon. See you at prom."

7:00 am.

It's been almost two weeks since that happened. It still plays throughout my head. Prom is tomorrow, that day the killer anticipated to see me. I had a dress hanging up in the closet. I didn't want to wear a dress, but I decided to anyway. It was in my favorite colour; a skin tight, floor length dress with a cut that went up to my thigh.

I had matching pumps, and I still hadn't decided on makeup or anything. I got up, and put on a jean jacket that had little designs sewed into it. I also had a grey and black stripped tee-shirt, grey sweatpants, and maroon converse. Shoving on my bag, I left.

The school seemed more vacant that usual. People hurried to class more, feeling safer with others. I had been face to face with the killer and I'm honestly done. I wasn't scared anymore, I was angry at the fact they think they could harm us.

Now I wasn't one to be all 'hey lets go find the killer and arrest them myself.' Because that wasn't the story — at all. Opening my locker, I was snapped out of my thoughts when a boy from the football team ran to me.

"Why do you think the killer is after you?" He said.

"I don't know." I said quietly.

"Did you fuck them or some shit?"

"Shut the hell up before I break your knee caps." I said quickly until he left.

I wasn't in a good mood that day. Naomi was still ignoring me, Wendy had gotten worse, and Marina had gotten even more crazy.

Flashback;

Wendy and Naomi sat in the park, laying in the grass, fingers interlaced. "Naomi, why don't you just date me and ignore Y/n?"

"I don't know. I've liked her since we were kids. She's just, she just, she just hurt me."

"How?"

"What she said that one night." She said. "It hurt."

"I can kick her ass." She wrapped her arms around Naomi's waist. Naomi quickly brushed her off, shaking her head. "No. I'll be fine."

Marina meanwhile, walked over. "Hey Naomi... Ginger." She said, the last word quite rudely.

" I have a fucking name slut." Wendy stood up.

"Shut it, you think that you could worm your way into Naomi's life? Her and I are amazing together." Marina said.

"Fuck off!" Wendy shoved her.

"Enough!" Naomi stood up, "I have little friends as it is!" She stormed off.

"See what you did!" Marina said storming off as well.

"Shit." Wendy ran after Naomi. "Wait!!"

3:00 pm.

I walked out of school, holding hands with Dipper. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a redhead, but it wasn't Naomi, running towards me. She looked pissed off.

"Fucking whore!" Wendy screamed at me, attempting to tackle me, although dipper grabbed my side and pull me out of the way, so she fell on the floor. Jumping up, she squared up. "Come on let's fight!"

"What the hell Wendy?" I said, "Chill out."

"If Naomi is hurt because of you I'll kill you." 

////

As you can tell, the book is ending. It'll be two more chapters, including an epilogue. I keep procrastinating it, and I can't do that to you guys. But that means the killer will be reveled next chapter. I do have other stories I am working on, like Bad Girls Club ( dipped x reader ) LGBT, and probably a leafy x reader.

Thank you guys so much for supporting this book ily all. xxx