" Cigarette?"

Previously on Foster Girl...

"Wait what?" Pacifica asked confused as I loosen my grip on her. "Why don't you live with her then?"

"I don't know.." I mumbled. "She kinda just...left after I was born." I said dropping Pacifica on the floor.

"Ow..." Pacifica mumbled as she hit the floor. "Well, why don't you find her?"

"I can't."

"You can."

"What the hell do you know Pacifica? You've never lived in a huge house only to be moved to a small one with tons of people."

"Yes I have!" She blurted out. "My family lost their mansion when I was twelve! We've worked our asses off and now we have our money back again. But I still work in the middle of the night, at bars, online."

"Wait..you do?"

"Yes." She nodded, tucking her hair behind her ear. "But I'm just a bleach blonde popular girl who you hate; right?"

"Well I do hate you," I shrugged. "But not because of that. You are just..mean."

"Well that's how you hold my image."

*****

" Cigarette? "

Foster GirlDipper x Reader.
Y/n's Perspective.

"Oh," I said quietly as I glanced over Pacifica. "I thought everyone likes you for you."

"People don't work like that. One day they are your friends, next they ignore you and treat you like shit." She sighed as she combed her fingers through her hair. "Just because I'm like this doesn't mean I don't take shit from others."

"And there's nothing we an do about it.." I said, coughing into my fist.

"I'll be in my room if you need me; Y/n." She she as she walked off.

I nodded and stood up, my knees cracking the the process. I was sitting down way to much today. God damn.

I decided to stretch and go outside to get some fresh air. I step outside and leaned onto the rusty balcony that connected everyone, and picked at the already chipping yellow paint.

"Unless you wanna paint the rails, I recommend you stop." A women's voice said over my shoulder.

I yelped a little bit, bolting to be turning around to see her. "Sorry!" I quickly apologized.

I finally got a look upon the women. She had worn out eyes and look to be in her 40s. She had the same hair color as me, but different eyes. She was wearing the uniform for the diner downstairs, connected to the motel. She smiled sweetly at me.

"Sorry if I frightened you sweetheart." She said leaning against the bar next to me.

She dusted off her apron and shit, than raised an eyebrow at me. "Why are you out so late darling?"