"So you're the killer?"

Prom is in two hours.

I've been stressing over all of this replaying what the killer said over and over inside my head. What did they mean by see me at prom? Will this be the day I die? I can't go. I have to go. All of this was confusing me, myself finding myself that I'd need to see who this was. Who's been killing who I love.

I had my dress hanging at the door, and my shoes at the floor. I just took a shower, the wetness of my hair dripping down on the floor. I blow dried it, and put it into loose curls. I put on some makeup, and my outfit. I looked pretty badass, and with that I left.

Hopping into my car I slowly drove there. I had a purse with me, a taser inside. Just in case you know? Dipper and I were meeting up there so I wouldn't have to worry about being alone. To my guess, Naomi would be there because she's always wanted to be prom queen.

Parking my car, I got out. Everyone was with their dates, walking in, laughing, not knowing what was to come. He eventually made his way over, holding flowers.

"That's so sweet Dipper." I smiling taking the flowers.

"Anything for you." He grinned, taking my arm as we walked in.

"Let's take a photo!" I smiled at him, tugging him to the photos.

"Say cheese!" The lad- wait Mabel?

"Mabel? Why are you the photographer?"

"Scrap book opportunity!" She laughed. "I'm not I stole his camera." She pointed to Sky who took it back.

"Sheesh SkyDoesMinecraft..." She jokes.

"I will hurt you if you ever compare me to human trash again..." He mumbled.

"What's the issue tissue?"

"We're done here."

"No."

"Mabel please go away."

"K" she smiled walking off.

Storm walked over to her brother, laughing and patting him on the back. "It's okay, you can be yourself!"

"Fuc-" He said, "Can you not?"

"Fine." She smiled.

"Care to dance?" Dipper joked.

"Why yes sir." I laughed as he pulled me into the dance floor.

"When's the killer getting here?" I mumbled.

"Oh hey guys!" Wendy smiled.

"Hey...Wendy." I put on a fake smile.

"Er... Sorry about yesterday. I kinda overreacted. She means a lot to me."

"Do you have a crush on her?" Dipper asked.

"..." She paused. "Maybe."

"Aww!" I coed. "Go ask her to dance!"