1. AlaTex - The Debate

This is my otp like anahsysjhsksuayshhdishdkdjdjsjdjhahoshksmi it's awesome.

"You know," Texas said, at the Alaskan's door, in the middle of a freezing Alaskan winter, "we don't have to hate each other." The Alaskan rolled his eyes.

"Don't be so pathetic, Mr. Pathetic," he said, looking at a picture of him in the 7th grade, which was hanging on his wall, "You just want to avoid war - why are you so afraid?"

"There's a war." Texas replied, casting his glance inside Eric's house, sneaking a peak of the teal walls. "I think I have the right to be American - to prefer peace over war."

"Are you saying that I am disgracing my heritage?" Eric spat Wiley. Wiley shook his head. "I am simply saying that I have a right to be scared. You're denying it."

"I am most certainly not denying it, and I will stand my ground for my side of this debate!" Eric stamped his foot on the ground so loud, that Wiley backed up a little. "You know, the only reason I am even dealing with you is because I hate everything about you." Eric told Wiley, the opposite of what Wiley wanted. "But that doesn't mean that I hate you." Wiley smiled. "Come on, it's freezing cold."

"Thanks. Maybe we can work this out." Wiley smiled, entering the house. Alaska rolled his eyes. "Yeah maybe. But not today."