Noticed-IoCan

Requested by: in_construction

"So, let me get this straight, Alfred." Canada said, very upset. "None of your states can see me? None of them? Well, then, how do YOU see me?"

"I didn't SAY none," America told Canada. "There's one of them that can. Iowa. But, I don't think he really cares. He can see England's pixie fairy things."

"But, he can see me."

"Yeah...Sure...."

Suddenly, someone wearing a large, white shirt, and grey shorts, approached the two. "Heard you guys talking about me," he said, "so...what is it?"

"Nothing..." America said to the guy. "Canada just didn't know that you could see him."

"Canada? The guy who makes a bunch of pancakes? I can see him. He's standing right there!" Iowa pointed to Canada, and waved. Canada waved back.

"So....what's this about?"

"I don't even know." America sighed, walking away.

Canada was just staring at Iowa in shock. "You....you.....you can....you can see me?" He said, surprised.

"Uh....yes...." Iowa replied, slightly creeped out. "Yes. Yes I can."

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY NEW BEST FRIEND. WE'RE GOING TO GO TO EACH OTHER'S HOUSES ALL THE TIME. YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE SOUL PURPOSE OF MY LIFE AND I WILL PROTECT YOU AT ALL COSTS."

"Um...a bit creepy...but...okay..." Iowa said, trying to avoid the situation without being a jerk. "I'm going to leave now. And...I'll come back...when you're less....like this." He suddenly began sprinting away nervously. "Thank gosh that's over..." He said to himself. "Okay, Iowa. You're going to be friends with that man. Even though he's a bit weird..."