NYNH (New York x New Hampshire)

Requested by: in_construction

"Again, you're spending your days inside this tiny apartment, watching the weather network, while on the Internet?" New Hampshire had asked. "Why is BuzzFeed making 60% of your Internet searches? And your Times making up the other 30%? And then the last 10% is about yourself?"

"Why do you give a damn?" New York asked, trying to sound curious, but only ending up with a sarcastic tone of voice. 

"Because I like spending time with you! But you're always on the Web, or watching the weather channel!"

"So what? I like to know if I should wear a jacket or a t-shirt!"

New Hampshire sighed. "I swear, you're impossible." He said, disappointed. "IMPOSSIBLE!" He threw his arms into the air and sighed yet again, sitting on New York's sofa. "It's 80 degrees out (Fahrenheit. Celsius would be about 26-27.)! You can't be serious! You CAN'T be inside ALL DAY!!!" New Hampshire grumbled.

"80 degrees? That's new." New York said. "Look, I'm in control of my life, not you. You can't just drag me outside and—"

New Hampshire grabbed New York's arm and began tugging on it, dragging New York outside of his house with absolutely no problem whatsoever. "Well, unlike Mr. Weather Channel, I like spending my days working out! So if I can carry around a huge axe, or, a bunch of weights, like it's no big deal, I can certainly drag you out of your house!" He said.

"Why, though? What's so important to you that involves me? Since when did I have such a HUGE impact on your life?" New York asked.

"Ah, you never really did. You're just a pretty cool guy, and I think that we should do something together." New Hampshire said. "Plus, I'm more stubborn that Germany. I always get my way."

"You got that right." New York sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Hey." New Hampshire said. "It's not like I spend my whole life cooped up inside a teensy little apartment in New York City! In my state, it's live free or die! So, what do you choose?"

"Live free." 

"Good! Then we have to hang out more often!"

"Die."

"Let me get my axe!" 

"Okay, live free! Live free!" New York couldn't believe what New Hampshire had just said. 'Let me get my axe.' What the freaking hell? "I choose live free!"

"Knew it," New Hampshire said, smirking. "You want to know how to live free? Get in the car."

Turns out that, Italy has a long-lost member brethren of the Horrible Drivers club.

"You think that's living free?" New York had asked, rolling his eyes. He got into the drivers' seat. "Hold my coffee for a sec," he said, "and watch this."

---

Should I continue this? Or should I end here?