Friends - New Jersey x New Mexico

Requested by in_construction

New Jersey was the guy who constantly annoyed New York for the fun of it. He also liked to annoy Delaware, and pretty much anyone he could. They mostly never did anything, but sometimes they got angry at him. Today was one of those days.

"DO YOU MIND?! JUST LEAVE! GOSH!" New York had shouted. So he went to go bother Delaware.

"Please stop it," Delaware had began, but then ended up threatening to use New Jersey's blood as ink for his typewriter.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Rhode Island had ended up screaming.

"All of you have anger issues." New Jersey had commented. He sighed grumpily and walked away. It wasn't his fault. He was bored. None of them actually meant what they said, right? "Jerks," he said. "No-good jerks. Jackasses." He kept insulting everyone.

"What happened? Try to annoy people? Yeah, they always get TO'd." Someone said.

New Mexico appeared next to New Jersey, smiling. "Let's see. Delaware threatened to use your body as writing supplies?"

"How the hell would you know?" New Jersey spat emotionlessly.

"Well, duh! I love annoying people, too. It's fun to see their reactions, and then for them to start begging you not to sue them for physical assault if they throw stuff at you." New Mexico replied. "Looks like we have stuff in common. Want to be friends?"

"Sure." New Jersey said. "Friends, right?"

"That's what I said, idiot."

"Hey, stop insulting me!"

"Loser."

"Twit."

"Bastard."

"Bitch."

"Friend."

"Friend."