I Really Don't Know What To Title This, But...

What the heck should the ship name be? Like, Newva Scork or something. Lol. Newva Scork.

(Nova Scotia x NY)

Rubydust sent it in. So, I guess, you can send in requests involving ANY OCs....

But anyways...

"I don't know why—" New York said, "but I feel like trying something new to drink. Like, maybe a new soda, or alcohol...do you have anything?" He was at the restaurant 3 miles out of Hetton (the name I came up with for the place countries live) because no one ever went there, so, hey, more parking spaces. More FREE parking spaces.

"You want a new drink?" Nova Scotia, who was also eating at the restaurant for the same reason, interrupted. She walked up to New York, and whispered in his ear, "Try the root beer. It's really good."

"Okay..." New York said, trying to brush Nova Scotia off of his arm without being too rude, because, he thought she was hot. Hotter than Georgia. And everyone loved Georgia. "I guess I'll get the root beer."

"That'll be... $4.50." The waiter... Or whatever the employee was called... Said.

Suddenly, four one-dollar coins and two quarters appeared on the counter. New York looked, and, sitting next to him, was Nova Scotia, paying for his soda. He smiled, but only slightly. Like anyone would see New York smile.

The root beer was passed to New York, and he drank it quickly. It tasted better than most of the drinks he ever had (with an exception of his wine. NOTHING can beat his wine.

"How does it taste?" Nova Scotia asked.

"Good." New York said. "Except, my wine is better."

"Oh, this is just the restaurant root beer," Nova Scotia informed him. "You haven't tried MY root beer."