Another AlaTex

This is the fluff chapter...

Requested by: Rubydust

I swear.... I cannot do fluff...

-------------------------------------------------------

"To hell with this! Why is it so cold?!" Texas yelled angrily.

"I don't know, but honestly, it's never really been this cold..." Alaska replied.

"SURE it hasn't." The two of them were locked outside the cabin they were staying at for their camping trip. They had to call a locksmith, and were waiting for him to arrive from Juneau, almost fifty miles away.

"I'm being serious, Texas. Why did I even bring you here in the first place?" Alaska groaned, looking up at the sky. "It's dark already. My watch says 1:06. Noon."

Texas kicked at the door. "OPEN UP!" He screamed, but the door didn't budge. "The snow is up to my knees. I'm cold. I can't feel my legs."

"I know that..." Alaska turned on his flashlight. "I brought a sleeping bag with me... in case this happened and we didn't bring enough layers. Get in." He took the sleeping bag out of his backpack and kicked away some of the snow, putting the sleeping bag on the frozen grass. He, too, got into it.

They waited until eventually, a locksmith DID come, but by then, they were both curled up into a ball, side by side, in the sleeping bag, not even caring that their cabin was accessible. OR that they owed the locksmith about 700 dollars.