*is scared because the requests will roll in and crush me to death*

So..... At this moment, I have nothing to do, so I just thought.....

I forgot.

OH YEAH I REMEMBER.

I was going to do one for Pennsylvania. Someone asked me to..... So..... Let's see...

Massachusetts x Pennsylvania

(Aka the HOLYFREAKINGSHITISPELLEDTHISRIGHT duo)

----------------

For Pennsylvania, the day was normal. A slight breeze, and a warm 19 degrees Celsius. What was a better way to spend the day than to go to the woods for no random reason whatsoever? And, of course, with every trip to the woods, accompanying it was 7 kilos of random useless junk stuffed inside a large Adidas sports backpack.

For Massachusetts, the day was also pretty good. A bit of a rough morning, but it normalized at around 10:00. A walk in the woods, also for no good reason, was mandatory for a day like this. And what was a walk in the beautiful forest without a digital camera, and a shopping cart to carry all of the tripods and cords and stuff?

It was kind of crappy for Pennsylvania, to be carrying so much random junk in his backpack. He tugged at it, hauling the load many meters ahead (oh my goodness, Pennsylvania. Stop whining. Begin your journey with rum instead. [alcohol puns be like.]). It was, at least for him, exhausting. The warmth only made it a hundred times worse.

"Stupid backpack..." Pennsylvania complained. He sighed and carried on with his hike. It was all good, until he bumped into something. He saw a sudden flash, and  tripped over, falling down an extremely stiff hill. The tripod caught on his leg, rolling down with him. They stopped a few seconds later.

As Pennsylvania came to a halt, the tripod fell on his face, the camera coming down with it.

 "Oh my God!" Massachusetts ran--okay, stumbled--down the hill, chasing after his camera and Pennsylvania. "Are you okay? My apologies, I should have been holding the camera...I can be so ignorant sometimes....are you alright?"

Pennsylvania sighed. "I don't know. I almost got choked to death by your cords, and your tripod chucked me down a hill."

"I am so sorry about that..." Massachusetts untangled the cords of his camera and tripod from Pennsylvania and helped him up. "You'll forgive me, right?" He asked, while gathering all of his camera gear.

"Whatever," Pennsylvania said, brushing twigs off of his pants and shirt. "Yeah, sure. You don't seem mean, like the kind of person who would try to kill me with a tripod. I'll forgive you."

"Nice!"