Unnaccompanied Minor

SkyWalkersolo6 (sorry if I got your name wrong, I have HORRIBLE MEMORY) requested this ship

California x Alaska

What to name this ship? Okay... Whoever sends in the best ship name for this ship wins!

"Seven. Tee. Dollars." The guy at the shooting range said to California. "Especially considering that you're an unaccompanied minor."

"I'm nineteen, you jackass!" California had said, banging her fist on the counter. "I'm not an 'unaccompanied minor,' or whatever you just insulted me with with your big, ugly mouth." Someone overheard the state's angry shouting and walked over casually.

"Hey, Pimple," the person, now known as Alaska (who else would stroll into a shooting range with snowshoes on their size eleven fishing boots that are 2 sizes too big and act like it's no big deal), said, pointing towards the guy. "She's nineteen. I know her. She sometimes drinks at Matt's place 'cause our drinkin' age is twenty one."

"Why the hell should I let her rent a gun? She is sixteen! She could get hurt!"

Just then a dark aura, was caster over Alaska's face. His pupils turned from circular to a straight line across the middle of his eyes. "You—" Scary Alaska  began, "—should rent her a gun. And for free."

"Okay—" The guy, Pimple, whimpered. "Just don't hurt me." He gave California the gun.

"Screw sixteen," California said, "I've come here since I was twelve."

"You mean during the years of your crystal meth epidemic?" Alaska teased, knowing that this wasn't true.

"Hey, buddy, you want me to shoot the targets or your nose?"

Alaska shut up when California said this, even though she was teasing him, too. "That's what I thought, shithead."

"Dumb-ass."

"Shithead."

"Unaccompanied minor."

California gave him the finger. He shut up after that, focusing mainly on his gun.