DelaRho

Today was Delaware's day off. Per the norm, all of his chibis were jumping on him, and, as usual, there was a fresh piece of newspaper outside of his bedroom window (he slept in the basement because it had the best wifi).

"Okay, all of you." He said to his chibis. "Off of me. Come on, dismount." The chibis dismounted, and followed Delaware to the kitchen, where he prepared them dinner. Even though he was only 23, somehow he already had his life set— PhD, career job which was high paying, and awesome house. Now all he needed was someone that he loved.

Or at least, a friend. So he wouldn't be lonely.

But everyone else was working.

"Darn." Delaware sighed, reminded of his loneliness. He didn't really appreciate it that much—everyone else had a day off whenever their friends weren't working. Why couldn't he? He had friends. They were  just all at work.

Suddenly, a knock could be heard on his door, and he raced to greet whoever the knocker was. He was surprised to see a young boy, about a decade younger than himself, standing at his doorstep. He knew who it was. But why was he here?

"Hello." Delaware said. "Um...what brings you here?"

"It's your day off." The younger person said. "We're friends. Friends spend time together." In reality, he was just as lonely as Delaware.

"What do you want to do? We have all day."