The Fish - Minnesota x Wisconsin

Requested by: Skywalkersolo6. (For some reason, my computer doesn't let me put the @ sooooooo......yeah.)

Geez....what should I call this?

MinWis.

There.

****

Fishing was pretty boring - especially if you never caught anything. Despite Wisconsin's attempts, she was never catching a single fish. Ever. Minnesota, on the other hand . . . She had a BUCKET of fish.

"Fishing sucks," Wisconsin sighed, as she reeled in her rod, only to find nothing biting the bait. She looked over at Minnesota, and her eyes widened when she saw just HOW MUCH fish Minnesota had caught. "How do you fish so good?!"

"I just drop my line in, and then I pull it when I feel something on the other end, and a fish pops up on the other side of my rod." Minnesota explained. "Used to go fishing a lot with Michigan, Alaska, and Virginia. They explained that to me."

"I'm not gettin' any." Wisconsin sighed, sitting down. This rocked their boat lightly. "Maybe it's me. Maybe I'm the one that sucks."

"Tell ya what." Minnesota said. "I'll help you catch a fish, in exchange for a kiss."

Wisconsin rolled her eyes. "I don't care, as long as I actually CATCH one."

Then she felt a tug on her fishing rod. Wisconsin gasped, and pulled back the rod in an attempt to reel in the fish. This didn't work, and then, in a flash, Minnesota jumped off the boat and into the water. She plummeted deep down into the water, leaving Wisconsin staring, wide-eyed, at the spot that she had jumped in.

Almost a minute later, Minnesota came back up, screaming and waving her arms around excitedly. "Wisconsin! Wisconsin! WISCONSIN, LOOK!" Wisconsin looked, and was absolutely SHOCKED when she saw her fish hook on the line. How the heck had Minnesota done it?

"You know what that means!" Minnesota grinned. "I get a kiss."