OreFornia

(Ship: California x Oregon)

THIS. IS. MY. FIRST. REQUEST. OMG. OMG. OOOOMMMMGGGG.

Sent in by: RubyDust

The States hadn't had a meeting in weeks, and Illinois has been the one who called it. Everyone was there, but no one had anything to discuss. 

"So why would you call a meeting if nobody had anything to say?" Oregon had asked. Illinois shrugged. The truth is, he just wanted an excuse to talk to Georgia. Oregon rolled his eyes. Everybody saw this, as no one was doing anything.

"Gosh, Oregon." Wyoming said. "You're awfully negative!"

"Isn't he always, though?" Nevada commented, getting a laugh from New Mexico. "It's really nothing new!"

"You should join the angry duo, and make a trio." Hawaii suggested. Oregon crossed his arms as he loomed over her. "What use of my time will that make?"

"A good use, since they're the intimidating ones. Like, the only ones you haven't scared away yet!" Rhode Island contributed to the laughing-at of Oregon. Pretty soon, he was going to run out of comebacks. The ONE thing you never do is run out of comebacks when Rhode Island is around. He and Delaware had a newspaper business that most of the states read.

"Say something." Minnesota told California. "Say what you think about all of this. I personally am shocked that 00-Frown can make us laugh! Come on, say something!"

California sighed and stood up. She bit her lip, and said something no one else was going to say.

"Come on, guys! Can't you see how immature and mean this is? We moved past this is sixth grade! Do you seriously want to make him react to every single one of your comebacks and insults? Is that what you want? When you die, he'll probably spit on your graves! Is that! What you! Want?!"

Everyone looked at California. She was right. SHE WAS RIGHT!!! Everyone thought they were right, until her inspiring speech. "You're right," some said, while others murmured quietly to themselves.

"Thanks for that." Oregon said, but this was a half-hearted comment. "But stop interfering in my business, it's creepy." For the second time that day, they shared a laugh.

The end.