New Michigan (New Mexico x New Jersey)

@in-Construction requested so many of them. This is AWESOME. I LOVE REQUESTS.

I had like no inspiration or ideas for this I'm sorry if it sucks

"Have you ever wondered why there are so many news?" California asked one day, causing Wyoming to look at her. 

"What do you mean?" Wyoming asked.

"New Hamsphire, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, New Michigan..."

"There's no such thing as  New Michigan, twathead." Someone said. Wyoming silently agreed, though he didn't say that. California looked behind her, and for some reason, New Mexico was standing there, a daring gleam in her eyes. "What? It's true."

"And when did you learn that? As far as we know, Michigan could be hiding some information." California declared, not even knowing where she was headed.

Right at that moment, Michigan ran through the door that randomly popped up about 132 seconds ago, and said, "The only thing I'm hiding is that New Mexico wants to kiss New Jersey but New Jersey likes New York, so... Well, that's a kind of strange love triangle. Who will New Jersey choose? Mr. Anger Management, or The Sassy One Who Is Ugly As F'ck?"

"What the hell, Michigan?" New Mexico said.

"Well, it's true! What a strange love triangle."

"GET OUT." Mexico snapped. Michigan sulked and walked away slowly, snickering under his breath.

"Is it true that there's New Michigan?" California called.

"No." Michigan replied.

"What about that you like New Jersey?" Wyoming said to New Mexico.

"Yes..." She sighed.