Chapter 4

Flashback - one month ago

Venue: Bighit Company

"I'm hungry..." V pouted.

The Bangtan boys had been in the meeting for three hours, discussing their concept for their next comeback. 

"Ne me too," J-hope added in, "and we can't be creative with an empty stomach."

Everybody looked the at the leader, who had the say in releasing him for a break. 

"Erm...okay, let's go eat!!" RM announced, followed by the cheers from the other members. 

However, when they were about to dash out of the company, troubled Suga was spotted. 

RM: Wae yo hyung? 

Suga: Errrr...

Jin: Yoongi, do you want to say something? 

Suga: Erm...I...need to stay back in the company to do something. 

RM: What is it?

Suga: I need to discuss some songs with Jimin. 

Jin: Now? 

Suga: Ne, you know...I don't like to leave this undone. 

RM: Okay...Jimin!! You're wanted! 

Jimin: Ne hyung? 

RM: Yoongi hyung wants you to stay back to talk about our new songs.

Jimin: Me?!?

Suga: Yeah you! The main vocalist...your idea is important. 

And so, the duo proceeded to the recording studio while the others went out to eat. Suga was nervous as hell, as seen from his shaky hands but it was well hidden in his pocket. On the other hand, Jimin wasn't suspicious about anything, just feeling curious as to what awesome song had his hyung make again. 

"I need you to sing the song and give me feedback as to how to improve," Suga explained as he turned on the equipment to get ready. 

"Okay...where is the lyrics?"

"It's inside the recording room."

As instructed, Jimin walked in to the recording room, still unable to understand what is happening exactly. It was weird for his hyung to ask him to sing a song that he had never had before. How is he suppose to know the pitch? And how to enter? 

Jimin's POV

Despite multiple question marks forming above my head, I still went into the room and stood there awkwardly.

"Put on the headphone while I go out to take something" was Suga hyung's last instruction before seeing him running out of the studio. 

As told, I put on the headphone. Indeed, there was a voice coming out - it was Suga hyung's voice.

"Jimin ah, I know I'm being very random here, but that's because I have something to confess. You know hyung seldom ask you for a favour, but this particular thing is seriously driving me crazy, and you are the only one who can help. Can you...stop being so close with the other members? Everytime, everywhere, whenever I try to close my eyes to sleep, I could always hear you playing with the other members. I know you are very close to Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook...that's why you like playing with them...but I don't feel good when you do it often. I know...I'm being very selfish here...but this jealousy I'm experiencing is seriously driving me crazy. And magically, you, Park Jimin, only you can make me so jealous. I had been finding the reason why only you have the ability to make my heart skip a beat when talking to you, being so damn flustered when you lift up your shirt casually during practice, and being so damn jealous when you just simply smile at other people. And I think now, I know the reason why....because....I had fallen in love with you.